GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feeder..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/05 at 15:45
Regular
Been a a mega spree with these guys after hearing Feeling the Moment and thinking "Oh yeah they're actually a great band" so lately they're low tone style has been putting me to sleep at night.

The best :
Feeling a Moment
My Perfect Day
Insomnia
Tumble and Fall
Frequency
Come Back Around

The Rest:
Just a Day
Pilgrim Soul
Morning Life
Forget About Tommorow
Pushing the Sences

Go away Feeder :
Higher
Seven Days in the Sun
Just the Way I'm Feeling
Buck Rogers
Fri 25/03/05 at 22:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yeah, they are incredibly shallow - which is probably why I like their 'faster' tunes better.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:39
Regular
I like FFF's idea of Feeder.

Feeder - Will Smith film in music-form.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:35
"period drama"
Aye. Even the serious, depressing stuff is pretty shallow and just not serious or depressing.

I still like them ... for that reason.
Good, baggage-less music.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
They're okay.

Just I don't like the lyrics.

It's all a bit shallow.....but it doesn't mean to be at all.
Fri 25/03/05 at 19:57
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Apart from you liking Buffy. ;)

--

Well, obviously. I love the O.C too.
Fri 25/03/05 at 18:44
Regular
"8==="
Oriental Rib wrote:
> wearn't
Fri 25/03/05 at 18:42
Regular
I'm just picking up the odd tracks after mucho legit album lossage. Cheers for the suggestions though, even though they wearn't intentional.
Fri 25/03/05 at 17:56
Regular
"8==="
Apart from you liking Buffy. ;)
Fri 25/03/05 at 17:55
Regular
Pushing The Senses is Feeder's worst album yet. Echo Park wasn't all that, but it gave us Piece By Piece.

Comfort In Sound and Yesterday Went Too Soon are the best, with Forget About Tomorrow and You're My Evergreen being the stand out tracks.

That's what I think. And I'm usually right.
Fri 25/03/05 at 17:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The fact you don't have 'Sweet 16' on there amongst the best is a sad, sad fact. And 'Just a day' is better than 'Feeling...'. Though, I must say, Feeling... is the best song they've released since the drummer killed himself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.