GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reading has sold out"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yep.

Gave me a panic last night. They're now only advertised as being available at the following HMV stores (in limited amounts):

Bath
Bracknell
Bristol (Broadmead)
Guildford
Kingston
Newbury
Oxford
Portsmouth
Reading (Oracle)
Reading (Friar St)
Slough
Southampton
Staines
Swindon
Winchester
Windsor
Woking

But after a bit of research I found there's ONE site still selling them - www.stargreen.com. Got mine from their earlier today.

Either that or you could pay hundreds on eBay or just simply, go to Leeds.
Fri 25/03/05 at 14:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Cycloon wrote:
> mattributé wrote:
> I'd go to Reading. Simply due to the fact it's closer. Wouldn't want
> to be near you northern fools anyway. Might catch something.

But I didn't say that. Ho.
Fri 25/03/05 at 14:39
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'll be going to Leeds.. It's closer. :)
Fri 25/03/05 at 12:44
Regular
"-_-"
one of my mates gets em for 20 quid a piece for leeds because he lives in or around the site (not sure which not really a great mate :D) but when he first moved there he got free backstage access :(
Fri 25/03/05 at 11:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
mattributé wrote:
> I'd go to Reading. Simply due to the fact it's closer. Wouldn't want
> to be near you northern fools anyway. Might catch something.
Fri 25/03/05 at 11:56
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I've been thinking about Leeds this year... Because (a) it takes a lot longer to sell out for weekend tickets and (b) for a bit of a change...

However, a mate has already bought a Reading ticket... But he could easily sell it for face value in a bit when all weekend tickets really are gone and touts are selling them over Ebay for £200+...

Meh. I'm going to either Reading or Leeds. Bad Religion are rumoured for Concrete Jungle (or Lockup stage, or whatever it is now...) and the Pixies. Hells yes. Would also be good to see NOFX again...
Fri 25/03/05 at 11:55
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
I bought 3 the first day they came out officially. The reason they've sold out is because you get the stupid morons who buy them just to make a profit.

A group of my brothers mates were complaining because they'd sold out before they got them. So, they drove to HMV in Guilford this morning at like 6:00 and there was no queue at all and each got their tickets. But then what did they do? 'Oh lets buy a few extra so we can sell them and make loads of money' And they're contributing to what they're complaining about.

Fools.
Fri 25/03/05 at 11:25
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm going to Leeds. Simply due to the fact it's closer. Wouldn't want to be near you southern fools anyway. Might catch something.
Fri 25/03/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yep.

Gave me a panic last night. They're now only advertised as being available at the following HMV stores (in limited amounts):

Bath
Bracknell
Bristol (Broadmead)
Guildford
Kingston
Newbury
Oxford
Portsmouth
Reading (Oracle)
Reading (Friar St)
Slough
Southampton
Staines
Swindon
Winchester
Windsor
Woking

But after a bit of research I found there's ONE site still selling them - www.stargreen.com. Got mine from their earlier today.

Either that or you could pay hundreds on eBay or just simply, go to Leeds.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.