GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Betting League - Bet 2 - Wrestlemania"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/03/05 at 20:05
Regular
And so we are finally here 'at the grandest stage of em all' as good ol JR would say - Wrestlemania, a PPV that in 1987 at the Silverdome, had over 90,000 fans watch Hulk Hogan bodyslamming Andre the Giant to the mat.

Whilst the Wrestlemania these days falls short by a long way to matching the glory days of the late 80's and 90's, Wrestlemania is still a massive occasion with over 50,000 fans expected to attend this year. Whilst the matches this year aren't as impressive as the lineups of a few years back, theres at least 2 matches on the card that everyone is looking forward two, no not the Main Events suprisingly, but the potentially brilliant HBK, Angle match and the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

As regards the betting for Wrestlemania 21, there will 2 Main Bets in which you must bet on both.

After No Way Out's bets, it seems the people who betted big on a JBL victory stormed ahead in the league, with the rest seeming a little reserved in betting big on a JBL victory in the Barbed Wire Steel Cage match and probably regretting so.

WWE Betting League Table

1. Figo – 317
2. Jae – 310
3. Lipe – 256
4. Wardy – 225
5. Cid Vilante – 178
6. Grandprix – 147
7. Chris – 118
8. Joe Dark – 80
9. The Dons Rule All – 65
10. Cong Man – 60

Please Note - To avoid confusion or bets being disqualified, for the Main Bets, please bet on who you think will actually be officially announced as the winner. So say Triple H wins by DQ, that would be the winning bet and not Batista. Also state when you bet if you think that it will be a DQ finish or if you think that there will be a clear winner.

MAIN BET 1

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Triple H (c) vs Batista

Triple H to win = 2 times stake
Batista to win = 2 times stake

MAIN BET 2

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
John Bradshaw Layfield (c) vs John Cena

JBL to win = 3 times stake
John Cena to win = 2 times stake

OPTIONAL BET 1

Wrestlemania this year see's the return of Stone Cold Steve Austin in the form of an interviewee for the Piper's Pit section. At the end of the segment, what do you think will happen?

- You can Bet 1-20 points on one of the following

a) Austin gets worked up by Piper and Stunners him (Only choose this option if you think that this will be the only thing Austin will do)
b) The two brawl and Piper emerges victorious
c) The two brawl and Austin emerges victorious
d) Other (Explain)

OPTIONAL BET 2

Big Show faces former Sumo Grand Champion Akebono at Wrestlemania in a Sumo style match. It is likely that the competition will be in rounds. By the end of the match, what will the score be?

- You can bet 1-20 points on whatever you think the score will be.

OPTIONAL BET 3

At Wrestlemania, 6 men will take part in Money in the Bank Ladder Match, with the winner getting the right to a Title shot at anytime up until next years Wrestlemania. Ladder matches and most of the guys involved in this matchup are no strangers to high spots. During the match, which of the following will happen...?

- You can bet 1-20 points on each of the following.
- Treble points if you can tell me who is performing the move
- Quadruple points if you can tell who is performing the move and who to

a) A high flying move off the Ladder through a table or tables
b) A high flying move onto a Ladder
c) A wrestler falling off a Ladder and through a Table
d) A wrestler performing a move to the floor or to anything thats below from high up in the Arena (Such as Kane chokeslamming Christian through a table from the 2nd tier of the building)
e) Anything else (Explain, but you can't put stuff like a Chair shot, it has to be a big spot in the match)

OPTIONAL BET 4

Randy Orton faces the Undertaker at Wrestlemania in a match thats rumoured to be the Deadman's last. What will be the finishing move (Not the events leading up to the win) that gets the win for Taker or Orton?

- You can bet 1-20 points on your first choice pick
- You can bet up to half the amount of points you bet on your first pick on another choice, which will be a backup bet.

a) Undertaker wins with the Tombstone
b) Undertaker wins with the Chokeslam
c) Undertaker wins with The Last Ride
d) Orton wins with the RKO
e) Orton or Taker will win another way.

OPTIONAL BET 5

Kurt Angle faces Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania in a match that could well be be "one for the ages". How many times during the match will the following be successfully performed...?

- You can bet 1-20 points on each of the following

- Angle hitting the Angle Slam
- Angle locking in the Ankle Lock (Has to be locked in for a considerable amount of time for it to count as 'successful)
- HBK hitting Sweet Chin Music
- HBK connecting with the Top Rope Elbow drop

OPTIONAL BET 6

Two 'Latino Legends' will face off against each other at Wrestlemania in an attempt to see who is the better wrestler - Eddie Guerrero, or Rey Mysterio. After the match has finished, which of these will happen...

- You can bet 1-20 points on one of the following...

a) The two shake hands and then leave the ring
b) The two shake hands, Chavo comes down and argues with Eddie, who then attacks Chavo.
c) The two shake hands, and Eddie then turns on Rey Mysterio
d) The two shake hands, Chavo comes down, and then persuades Eddie to attack Rey Mysterio
e) Other (Explain)

OPTIONAL BET 7

Wrestlemania is re-knowned for producing the unexpected, whether it be a superstar from the past returning, or Triple H actually dropping the World Title at the grandest wrestling PPV in the world. For this optional bet, all you have to do is to predict if anything 'huge or unexpected' will happen such as The Rock/Foley/Hogan returning to face Hassan, a massive screw job finish to a World Title, or if a big announcement will be made.

- You can bet 1-20 points on whatever you think might happen.

Thats all the bets now so good luck betting!
Sat 30/04/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Fํg๓ wrote:
> Wardy_MoD wrote:
> OPTIONAL BET 4
>
> Bet 25 Points on a) UNDERTAKER WITH THE TOMBSTONE
>
> Each optional bet allows you to bet up to a maximum of 20 points,
> which is stated in the guidelines for the bet.
>
> However, it seems a little unfair for me to DQ the bet, so I'll
> restrict it to 20 so that the bet counts.
>
> You'll be disqualified if you do it again though.

Sorry, and thanks :-)
Sat 30/04/05 at 20:32
Regular
WWE Betting League Table

1. Wardy – 415
2. Jae – 360
3. Figo – 337
4. Lipe – 266
5. Cid Vilante – 258
6. Grandprix – 172
7. The Dons Rule All – 160
8. Morbo – 90
9. Clit-King – 85
10. Joe Dark – 80
11. Chris – 77
12. Cong Man – 60

Results – Wrestlemania

Main Bet 1 – Batista

Main Bet 2 – John Cena

Optional Bet 1 – Carlito comes down, attacks Piper, Carlito gets thrown out and Austin then stunner’s Piper.

Optional Bet 2 – Bet didn’t count

Optional Bet 3 – Benoit doing a Diving Headbutt to Kane, Stinger Splash onto the ladder (Shelton on Edge), T-Bone from the top of the ladder, Clothesline off the Ladder

Optional Bet 4 – Tombstone

Optional Bet 5 –

- Angle hitting the Angle Slam - 1
- Angle locking in the Ankle Lock - 2
- HBK hitting Sweet Chin Music - 1
- HBK connecting with the Top Rope Elbow drop – 0

Optional Bet 6 - a) The two shake hands and then leave the ring

Optional Bet 7 – Hogan returns and kicks ass.
Sat 30/04/05 at 20:12
Regular
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> OPTIONAL BET 4
>
> Bet 25 Points on a) UNDERTAKER WITH THE TOMBSTONE

Each optional bet allows you to bet up to a maximum of 20 points, which is stated in the guidelines for the bet.

However, it seems a little unfair for me to DQ the bet, so I'll restrict it to 20 so that the bet counts.

You'll be disqualified if you do it again though.
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:02
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
OK Thanks
Wed 06/04/05 at 17:01
Regular
I'll have to watch it again but I think it was twice.
Tue 05/04/05 at 20:14
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hey Figo...how many times do you count as Angle locking in the ankle lock?
Tue 05/04/05 at 12:29
Regular
"..."
Oops. Just realised I forgot to place my bets. Ah well, at least I didn't lose anything :-s
Tue 05/04/05 at 12:24
Regular
People who betted on Optional Bet 2 (Just Grandprix I think) will not lose any points seeing as it was just a 1 round bout.
Mon 04/04/05 at 18:25
Regular
"Better Than You"
Damn! I lost 47 points on the main bet! Double Damn!
Mon 04/04/05 at 13:30
Regular
Hm....didn't go too well for me this time, hm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.