GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestlemania Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/03/05 at 22:56
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Chat about anything Wrestlemania related
Wed 30/03/05 at 13:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Too many Tag Teams are dying a premature death these days
> purely for the sake of returining to the singles division without
> going anywehere (see Reigns & Jindrak).

Ah but Reigns and Jindrak also suck hugely in the ring and i think they're so bad that even Vince realises he can't push them.

I guess it's just the way is at the moment, i mean a few years back RAW was basically one singles match and about 4 or 5 tag team matches.
Wed 30/03/05 at 12:58
Regular
"..."
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> 'promising singles careers'

Hmm, Conway maybe, Grenier is the pits though. Although in the crazy mixed up world of the WWE that probaly means Conway will be elevated to a singles jobber and Grenier will be pushed as a future World champ...

Why does every single wrestler seem so bothered about themselves these days? I remember back in the day when certain wrestlers were happy to constantly be part of a team, even if they couldn't hold on to just one partner. Arn Anderson springs to mind. Surely a lot of the current WWE roster will get more air time by staying in tag teams until a decent singles slot opens up for them, ala Edge and Christian. Too many Tag Teams are dying a premature death these days purely for the sake of returining to the singles division without going anywehere (see Reigns & Jindrak).
Tue 29/03/05 at 23:43
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I am hoping at Wrestlemania Flair will turn on Triple H although i doubt it will happen as Flair is kissing Triple H's ass all the time, also in the RAW Magazine J.R says he can see a split up coming in La Resistance as they both have 'promising singles careers' so that will make the teams even fewer.
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Kawada wrote:
> Also what's happened to Low Ki?
>
> Working a full tour schedule in Japan I believe

Ah goody thought he had got seriously injured or something
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:31
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Also what's happened to Low Ki?

Working a full tour schedule in Japan I believe
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:30
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Is it just me and my rose tinted glasses or were the Rumbles better
> back in the old days as well? They seemed to have more guys in the
> ring at the same time which i thought was better unlike one of the
> Rumbles around 2001 i think where the highest number they got to was
> about 6 guys in the ring at the same time

Hmm, the first two rumbles never seemed to have more than about six people in the ring at once and if there was you could guarantee someone like Hogan or Warrior would come in and elimiate them all at once anyway. Plus in thopse days there was no incentive for the winner, who didn't get a title shot at 'mania. Meaning the excitement of the thing fell flat afterwards whoever won...
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Also what's happened to Low Ki?
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Is it just me and my rose tinted glasses or were the Rumbles better back in the old days as well? They seemed to have more guys in the ring at the same time which i thought was better unlike one of the Rumbles around 2001 i think where the highest number they got to was about 6 guys in the ring at the same time
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:22
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> I remember a day when Tag Teams were a 'team' for their entire
> career. Like The Legion of Doom...
>
> Or the Bushwackers *does crazy arm movements*

Hee hee...I was watxching the Royale Rumbles of '89 and '90 over the weekend courtesy of the WWE's fantastic 'tagged classics' series. The Bushwackers and their ilk reminded me of a time when Wrestling really was at it's peak audience wise. I mean, for Pete's sake they were popping huge for Brutus Beefcake vs The Genius. Ah, better days.
Tue 29/03/05 at 14:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
> I remember a day when Tag Teams were a 'team' for their entire
> career. Like The Legion of Doom...

Or the Bushwackers *does crazy arm movements*

I guess Vince can't pay 4 guys to do a match anymore due to them low ratings and buy rates. But hey just as long as HHH gets to beat Flair's record eh Vince?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.