GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wot kind of a nob would like to be beaten up by a girl? or should i say let be ambushed by a girl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/03/05 at 20:46
Regular
"reveiw master"
that wang-king says that he was ambushed by 3 girls that didn't look like girls and finally he managed to get away c'mon you bludy sissys we are men we have rights to stick up for you need to be strong and over power the minging bichs and show them who is boss if you put another bullsh*t forum like that in i hope that the next time some girls ambush you they chop your dick off.........................stupid prik wasteing my time and do you no y i put this in it is because he is not worth the title of man,boy or male and do u no wot i am ashamed of him and i am also ashamed for him. nobhead
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:47
Regular
Bye!
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:46
Regular
"reveiw master"
kk bye all
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:45
Regular
i do not hate you i despise you. And dont reply and people will leave this alone
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
clit-king wrote:

> Curses, wimmens, this thread is not for the likes of ee. :(

Meanie! I was only browsing.
Regular
"reveiw master"
chr1s me too man
Regular
"reveiw master"
i getting paid for being hated but i can live with that but one thing i should do next time is think of somthing else that i won't get hated for
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:44
Regular
steza wrote:
> only about £50

So someone bet you £50 to post on the Internet?
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:44
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I wish they would stop dragging this on.
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:43
Regular
go on post a number on here, it will be funny.
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
Steza, you haven't exactly done youself any favours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.