GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I must ask..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/03/05 at 20:15
Regular
... Why do everyone who is Regular and above seem to hate Newbies??

And before you say because of posts like this dont. I am doing this to get straight answers. I do not like a few because they post useless rubbish and they seem to spam like crazy.

this does not include Staffies
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:15
Regular
... Why do everyone who is Regular and above seem to hate Newbies??

And before you say because of posts like this dont. I am doing this to get straight answers. I do not like a few because they post useless rubbish and they seem to spam like crazy.

this does not include Staffies
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:18
"period drama"
I hate retards, these usually come in newbie form - such as to have not been banned for being so, or left due to constant humiliation.
Although there do seem to be a growing number of spaculars, which receive the same treatment.
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:23
Regular
It's because of posts like this. It was okay until you decided to give all the staffies the Arabian goggles twice over.
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:24
Regular
Oriental Rib wrote:
> It's because of posts like this. It was okay until you decided to give
> all the staffies a rim-jaw twice over.

What are you on about?

I can see that when you become a Regular you will be all "Anti Noobs" etc etc.
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:25
Regular
You name one noob that you think is decent.
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:26
Regular
Oriental Rib wrote:
> You name one noob that you think is decent.

well has to be me just because i am gid headed and try to keep spam down. What about you?
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:28
Regular
Yes you, someone who can't stop winging about n00b haters and contributes nothing at all.
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:28
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Two things annoy me about Newbies. The first being their choice of thread to create. As soon as they come on, a "whats da best console" appears. Would it really hurt to do a bit of background research before posting that oh so un-original topic?

The second thing being their lack of grammatical ability. There are a few exceptions but it seems to me that the majority of newbies have a very poor grasp of the English language, or maybe they just choose to use the moronic and unnecessary text language.
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:30
Regular
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Yes you, someone who can't stop winging about n00b haters and
> contributes nothing at all.

this is the first day i have done it. I was reading what was going on in the "Forum Enemy #1" and decided to investigate.
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Captain to you."
It's like FFF said most of the retards come in newbie form. but alot are banned for being flids or leave due to the abuse they get for being so stupid.

I personally only get annouyed at members 'newbie' or 'regular' when they spam alot, sure one or two spam posts are bound to happen but when people are just being plan stupid by asking someone to explain something that is obvious, or by asking about something that they could just as easily google and get a better answer with out the abuse.

Spam threads are very likely in general chat but before posting people should think 'What sort of response am i going to get for this?'.

People might say 'why should i have to think about it?' it's up to the member if they fancey a bashing for a stupid thread.

Just my views remember

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.