GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DVD releases."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/03/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Is there a site where I could find release dates for various DVD's? I want to know when the South Park Series 5 box set is due out.

Ta.
Thu 24/03/05 at 20:56
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Lucky I have Paramount then.

:)

Even if I didn't I'm gonna buy them all on DVD anyway.
Thu 24/03/05 at 11:33
Regular
"8==="
The Paramount channel has exclusive rights to series 8 apparently.
Wed 23/03/05 at 23:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
No problem.
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Amazing, thanks for that. I went to Playusa and they have series 5 in stock, AND it's £15 cheaper to import than buy it from play.com, AND delivery is still free. Guess I'll be ordering a few other things while I'm at it.

:)
Wed 23/03/05 at 14:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
playusa.com

dvdboxoffice.com
Tue 22/03/05 at 21:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Damn, I can't remember the name of the company I used for importing before, typical. Any suggestions?
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:59
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Lou Role wrote:
> 2006? Jeez, I know it's already released in the U.S. so I dodn't
> expect it to be that far away. If that is the case then I'm just
> gonna import it.

Can't blame you, you'd also get the directors commentary which has been left out of the previous box sets over here. Must be pretty cool hearing Matt and Trey explaining episode themes and the jokes.
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
2006? Jeez, I know it's already released in the U.S. so I dodn't expect it to be that far away. If that is the case then I'm just gonna import it.
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:46
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Lou Role wrote:
> Is there a site where I could find release dates for various DVD's? I
> want to know when the South Park Series 5 box set is due out.
>
> Ta.

Well, according to South Park's official website, the Season Five Box set should be here sometime in 2006. You might wanna recheck that just to be sure.

Not to sure on any websites, Play.com has a DVD release scheldule, but it usually just affects their own sells, not when the actual companies release them.
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Is there a site where I could find release dates for various DVD's? I want to know when the South Park Series 5 box set is due out.

Ta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.