GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ebay question (yes another)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/03/05 at 11:31
Regular
"lets go back"
I know there are always people asking questions about ebay on here so sorry to add to them,

But anyway...

How long should I wait to relist an item if the winning bidder hasnt paid or contacted me in any way?

The auction ended on Friday and I havent heard a thing. Maybe i'm just not being patient enough.
Wed 23/03/05 at 20:41
Regular
If I remember rightly the eBay rules say - bidder must confirm your invoice within 3 days and pay within 7

Tell them one more time, and say you'll relist otherwise. Then file an 'eBay non-payer' and leave Negative feedback...before relisting the item
Tue 22/03/05 at 13:01
"slightlyshortertagl"
'Dispute Console' on the left hand side of your My Ebay screen, at the bottom.

To get the Final Value Fee back, you're going to have to wait at least 10 days. I think....

Nothing stopping you from listing it again, but if that person comes back and says they want in within those 10 days and says that they want it, then you're going to have 2 of whatever you're sellling...
Tue 22/03/05 at 12:29
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah. I'll try a second chance offer. You've just said you can claim your listing fee back. How would I do that?
Tue 22/03/05 at 12:23
Regular
why go to the expense of relisting? when you could send out a second chance offer? I would wait a week then try one more email then if still nothing you could claim yer listing fee back. Then leave negative feedback.
Tue 22/03/05 at 12:20
Regular
"lets go back"
Yes, a few times. But ive not had a reply. There could be a valid reason tho so I just wanted to know whats a good length of time to wait.
Tue 22/03/05 at 12:08
Regular
"Better Than You"
Have you e-mailed the winner?
Tue 22/03/05 at 11:50
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah that did. So your glasses then....
Tue 22/03/05 at 11:39
Regular
"long time"
Displayed wrote:
> just wait another 3-4 days

I thought that answerd his question..
Tue 22/03/05 at 11:38
Regular
Wow! That answered his question.
Tue 22/03/05 at 11:35
Regular
"long time"
I`ve got a Yard of ale glass for sale on there only wanted a few quid for it but 10 people want it!:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.