GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shh!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/03/05 at 20:20
"period drama"
I looked round the room there was nobody there it was empty.What could I do who could I talk to there was a table in the middle of the room the table had a typewriter on it I looked at the typewriter. A piece of paper was in the typewriter and a big pile of pages was beside it they had writing on them I read the writing it was a story a story called Crisp Packets of Death so I decided to take the story and pretend it was my own!

James walked home from school like he did every day along the pavement. He was on his way to the shop first before he went home because he was hungry and wanted a snack before his dinner but on the way some big guys stopped in front of him there were two of them and they were big. "hey kid give me your money" boomed the first big guy "yeh kid we want your dough" thundered the second big guy but then James took his gun out of his pocket that he always brought with him just in case and shot them both in the head! James ran he ran so fast he just wanted to get away there were cars chasing him what had he done he was only protecting himself. James got to the shop he was still hungry so he bought a packet of crisps and just ran out of the shop he didn't pay he just ran. The shopkeeper ran out after him just as James went out the door he screamed madly "come back kid you have to pay" and fired at James with his shotgun.Everything went in slow-mo as James saw the bullet flying towards him but it was tool ate evn with slow-mo and the world spun around them and the bullet hit him and he fell. the crisp packet blew away it was covered in the blood! it was the crisp packet of Death!
Tue 22/03/05 at 21:27
"period drama"
Aheh. Poor Mermo.
SUCH IS THE WAY OF LIFE!

But I do apologise.
Tue 22/03/05 at 21:13
Regular
"bot"
And I get no recognition at all :' {
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:38
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
I can see those tutoring sessions you gave FFF have finally got through, crossbob.
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:57
Regular
"Catch it!"
Stop taking the Pea!
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:46
Regular
"communist"
Cracked me up :-D
Mon 21/03/05 at 20:40
"period drama"
Wow, 3 reads within 15 minutes.
It's a new record for me.
Mon 21/03/05 at 20:33
Regular
I couldn't read that sorry. I got half way through and got bored.

Go read some of Crossbob's stuff, he really knows how to carry a tale, you could learn something from him.
Mon 21/03/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
One of your better pieces

The slow-mo was exquisite.
Mon 21/03/05 at 20:21
Regular
"bot"
inspirational.
Mon 21/03/05 at 20:20
"period drama"
I looked round the room there was nobody there it was empty.What could I do who could I talk to there was a table in the middle of the room the table had a typewriter on it I looked at the typewriter. A piece of paper was in the typewriter and a big pile of pages was beside it they had writing on them I read the writing it was a story a story called Crisp Packets of Death so I decided to take the story and pretend it was my own!

James walked home from school like he did every day along the pavement. He was on his way to the shop first before he went home because he was hungry and wanted a snack before his dinner but on the way some big guys stopped in front of him there were two of them and they were big. "hey kid give me your money" boomed the first big guy "yeh kid we want your dough" thundered the second big guy but then James took his gun out of his pocket that he always brought with him just in case and shot them both in the head! James ran he ran so fast he just wanted to get away there were cars chasing him what had he done he was only protecting himself. James got to the shop he was still hungry so he bought a packet of crisps and just ran out of the shop he didn't pay he just ran. The shopkeeper ran out after him just as James went out the door he screamed madly "come back kid you have to pay" and fired at James with his shotgun.Everything went in slow-mo as James saw the bullet flying towards him but it was tool ate evn with slow-mo and the world spun around them and the bullet hit him and he fell. the crisp packet blew away it was covered in the blood! it was the crisp packet of Death!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.