GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Club or Country?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/03/05 at 15:20
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Wont effect you Premiership people too much, but for us who have teams outside the Prem and attend the matches, who have games on Saturday at the same time as International matches, what will you do?

Go to your Clubs game?

Or watch your Country on the TV?

I'll be at Hillsborough Saturday.
Mon 21/03/05 at 15:20
Regular
Wont effect you Premiership people too much, but for us who have teams outside the Prem and attend the matches, who have games on Saturday at the same time as International matches, what will you do?

Go to your Clubs game?

Or watch your Country on the TV?

I'll be at Hillsborough Saturday.
Mon 21/03/05 at 15:38
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I'll be at brammell lane on saturday...

*runs*
Mon 21/03/05 at 15:47
Regular
Be sat on your own then :D
Mon 21/03/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Damn :p
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Country for me.

Simply because I don't support any club as much as I support Scotland.

I'd never go to a club game on the day of a Scotland match. I always have to be there. Even if we lose, it's a good laugh.
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:01
Regular
Country
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:07
Regular
"Better Than You"
I support my club a lot more. If City were playing on Saturday I would rather be there then at home watching England. I think England matches are quite boring if they're not in the World Cup or Euros.
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:15
Regular
Idunno.
The problem is that Rangers play a lot more than Scotland, and they never make any major tournaments, so we get about 5-8 games annually.
If we're lucky, the Itlay game will be the first game since Moldova, and that was October or so.
And Moldova was an away game, so I haven't seen them since then.

I'd rather Scotland wonthe World Cup than Rangers won the Champions League though (Not that either will ever happen)
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:18
Regular
I like the tone of the post. Suggests people who support a Premiership club aren't true fans. Excellent, haven't heard that before. If our teams did badly would we be true fans then?
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:32
Regular
Perhaps your a little too paranoid Stryke, as that is a far from any point i was trying to put across as you can get.

In fact, im a little puzzled as to what you said altogether...

We were in the Prem not too long ago and are classed as a Premiership team by many even today. It wont be long before we are back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.