GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Club or Country?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/03/05 at 15:20
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Wont effect you Premiership people too much, but for us who have teams outside the Prem and attend the matches, who have games on Saturday at the same time as International matches, what will you do?

Go to your Clubs game?

Or watch your Country on the TV?

I'll be at Hillsborough Saturday.
Tue 22/03/05 at 17:03
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Try it again and if its the security patch then you do need it. I remember it wouldn't update the first time I tried but it did the second.
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:41
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Quinty, we need to talk Conference. You know this.

Aye.

MSN is being an @rse though, keeps telling me i need to update something or other then telling me i cant or something or other.

If it's not rectified before our crucial (For once) match then i'll drop you an email or something.
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:31
Regular
"We are the best"
Country Wales all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:31
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Definatly club.Watching Nottingham Forest at there ground is better then watching England on a t.v.
Mon 21/03/05 at 19:17
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Quinty, we need to talk Conference. You know this.
Mon 21/03/05 at 18:44
Regular
Easily, club.

But we're playing on Good Friday and Easter Monday which is nice.
Mon 21/03/05 at 18:30
Regular
It was a good tea, this much is certain
Mon 21/03/05 at 17:39
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
If my team was playing this Saturday, I'd be there. No doubt. However, we play Aldershot on Sunday (on Sky, too) so luckily I can watch the England match and then go to the Woking match the day after.
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:37
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I said Premiership people because it was just an easier way to seperate the Premiership teams from the rest of the divisions. There arent any Prem matches this weekend, so wont effect the people who support these clubs.

Also i know alot of people dont get to attend matches because of where they live and such, so it clearly wouldnt effect them too much either.

Sorry for the confusion, enjoy your tea.
Mon 21/03/05 at 16:34
Regular
"You Premiership people" "Actually attend matches"

Whatever, I'm off to get some food.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.