GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flash (monkey_man?)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/03/05 at 18:07
Regular
Hi there.

Just been messing around with a small flash animation for my site (the logo area mainly) and am running into problems.

The main one really is, how do I stop the animation from continually running?

I.e. Once the sequence has been completed, stop the animation at the final frame

Cheers
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah that's really nice. The circles on the logo could be a bit cleaner, but apart from that *double thumbs up* ayyyyyyyyye
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:38
Regular
"bot"
"more cleaner approach to development."

you might want to fix that.
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:21
Regular
Seems fine.

Like the design by the way.
Mon 21/03/05 at 21:17
Regular
Er moving on....

[URL]http://www.djh-solutions.co.uk[/URL]

There it is in action.

Please, laugh if you want, got any suggestions to improve it?
Mon 21/03/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Catch it!"
Monkey man what is that site you send in before the first site that was made by a monkey I want to show my mate it!
Sun 20/03/05 at 20:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Cool, no worries. Post a link when it's done.
Sun 20/03/05 at 20:14
Regular
Excellent cheers, that sorted it
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Two ways. Either in the HTML code type "loop=false", or in the movie click on the last frame in the timeline, then on the actions tab and type
"stop();".
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:07
Regular
Hi there.

Just been messing around with a small flash animation for my site (the logo area mainly) and am running into problems.

The main one really is, how do I stop the animation from continually running?

I.e. Once the sequence has been completed, stop the animation at the final frame

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.