GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy drivers..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 15/11/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Has anyone noticed that in certain parts of San Andreas there are really rough drivers? The kind that dont even stop when your in a car infront of them. It's annoying sometimes when your trying to get somewhere quick and some idiot rams you off the cliff but it's also quite funny when you just want to muck about.

I was driving down that long road East of Los Santos and decided to stop, pull a car over and kill the driver. Then two more other cars rammed into the car as I was about to get into it and took away half of my life so I killed them two drivers, it went on for about 10 minutes until I had LOADS of cars stacked up in a pile.

I had two stars and my life was running out so I killed the cop who was shooting at me and chose a car. I then started shooting at the car (which was in the middle of the pile) until it went on fire and ...KABOOOM!

One by one the cars blew up, also blowing up the cars that were driving on the opposite side. It was about 2 minutes of constant explosions and when it stopped the whole area I was in was dark with loads of cars on fire so I took a picture of it and walked off to Cluckin' Bell.

:-|
Wed 17/11/04 at 14:36
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Never go on the wrong side of the road around flint country on a BMX, I tryied bunny hopping over a truck but... I failed and flew into the sea.
I think it's just on long country roads they made the cars less considerate and kinda slacked on the AI.
Wed 17/11/04 at 00:48
Regular
police are crazy as ever.

Ya know that mission where you gotta parachute donw onto the dam to shut down the power? Well i had the cops after me for that and as i hit the ground by the dam a police car came flying out of the sky! it exploded with them flying out and i had proper weapons to do that mission with :)
Tue 16/11/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
One drove into me and I got a police star.

I was on a mission as well.
Tue 16/11/04 at 18:48
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Thats true they know you're going to steal they're cars so the best way is to kill you before you catch them and they're cars.
Tue 16/11/04 at 17:43
"STiLL <3 u"
ooo, kaps... my bad... BLOODz...

DRoP Da KNiFe You KiLLeD eM WiTH...

Ride It Like Its Stolen!!!....Nousagi B*tches...not u

CrazyD
GRaND CHaMP
FoRSaKeN oNe
Ki115WiTCH
ReSuLTZ MaY VaRY
Tue 16/11/04 at 17:40
"STiLL <3 u"
THE CARS DRIVE, NOT "CRAZY", BUT FAST.... THEY ARE GOING TOO FAST TO STOP IN TIME...
THEY GO FAST ESPECIALLY ON THE HIGHWAY SORROUNDING THE AIRPORT... AND IN "RED COUNTY" OR COUNTRY W.E. (EXCEPT ON BRIGES N TUNNELS...THEY SLOW DOWN)
SPEAKING OF AIRPORT...WHERE THE F***----I JUST POSTED FO FIRST TIME...APPARENTLY "NO FOUL LANGUAGE IS ALLOWED"...---- IS THE PILOT SKOOL...PLEEEZE HELP

-STUCK IN SKOOL-
Tue 16/11/04 at 01:20
Regular
they driving pretty much on full whack on the freeway and ya can cause some major pile ups if ya stop becasue they just cant stop in time!
Mon 15/11/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Yeah, there too. Basically anywhere near a big road leading to a main city.
Mon 15/11/04 at 20:54
Regular
"boom boom click"
i found the mad drivers are mostly found in the countryside!
Mon 15/11/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Has anyone noticed that in certain parts of San Andreas there are really rough drivers? The kind that dont even stop when your in a car infront of them. It's annoying sometimes when your trying to get somewhere quick and some idiot rams you off the cliff but it's also quite funny when you just want to muck about.

I was driving down that long road East of Los Santos and decided to stop, pull a car over and kill the driver. Then two more other cars rammed into the car as I was about to get into it and took away half of my life so I killed them two drivers, it went on for about 10 minutes until I had LOADS of cars stacked up in a pile.

I had two stars and my life was running out so I killed the cop who was shooting at me and chose a car. I then started shooting at the car (which was in the middle of the pile) until it went on fire and ...KABOOOM!

One by one the cars blew up, also blowing up the cars that were driving on the opposite side. It was about 2 minutes of constant explosions and when it stopped the whole area I was in was dark with loads of cars on fire so I took a picture of it and walked off to Cluckin' Bell.

:-|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.