GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/03/05 at 13:57
Regular
"Pwned"
I bought the Motorola Bluetooth PC USB Adapter for my Motorola V80, which is compatible with it. I installed the nessesary software before connecting the adapter and I was able to send stuff from the PC to the phone. But when I tried to send stuff from the phone to the PC, the phone came up the message; "Unable to connect." I then tried reinstalling the Bluetooth Device (the phone) and it was then able to bond with the PC, but couldn't send the file and came up with the message; "Unable to send." This problem also happened with another USB Adapter I purchased, (The Beklin Bluetooth USB Adapter Class 2) so it can't be a problem with the adapter itself. If anyone could help me with this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Sun 20/03/05 at 23:38
Regular
"NULL"
If you do install the drivers, check to see which drivers it is using. I know this sounds weird, but if your drivers aren't signed, Windows XP SP2 will use it's own drivers, which may not allow all the features of your Bluetooth software or phone.
Sun 20/03/05 at 14:43
Regular
"Pwned"
Tried that, didn't look like it had any drivers.
Sun 20/03/05 at 14:39
Regular
"bing bang bong"
The Motorola website, most likely.
Sun 20/03/05 at 14:10
Regular
"Pwned"
Where can I get the driver files from?
Sun 20/03/05 at 14:08
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Sorry I can't be more of a help, but connecting a motorola phone to a pc is an absolute ass. I did a bit of development last year, and spent nearly 3 days getting them talking.

Last week, tried to set up the same thing and it worked in 10 minutes.

Only thing I can suggest is making sure the p2k (motorola driver) files are up to date, uninstall the lot, and try again....
Sun 20/03/05 at 13:57
Regular
"Pwned"
I bought the Motorola Bluetooth PC USB Adapter for my Motorola V80, which is compatible with it. I installed the nessesary software before connecting the adapter and I was able to send stuff from the PC to the phone. But when I tried to send stuff from the phone to the PC, the phone came up the message; "Unable to connect." I then tried reinstalling the Bluetooth Device (the phone) and it was then able to bond with the PC, but couldn't send the file and came up with the message; "Unable to send." This problem also happened with another USB Adapter I purchased, (The Beklin Bluetooth USB Adapter Class 2) so it can't be a problem with the adapter itself. If anyone could help me with this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.