GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Possible/Probable Career"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/03/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Right, after much consideration, I think I'm going to become a dentist. "Why a dentist?", I hear you ask. Well...

If I do well in my Biology and Chemistry GCSEs this summer, then I will defintely be taking both at A-Level (amongst other things). If I succeed in my A-Levels then I will go to University and study Dentistry (Can someone confirm that you can get a degree in Dentistry for me?).

If and when that course is completed, I've had what I plan to be the best 3 years of my life and I'm £21,000 in debt, I will, most likely, go to the US to work.

This is because in America, there is no NHS or equivalent service, meaning all healthcare is private, which for me is wonderful. Especially as most of 'em are extremely vain and will offer me somewhere in the region of $14,000 for a good job.*

I have heard and worked out (roughly) that I could earn somewhere in the region of £200,000 - £300-000 per annum working simple 9-5 hours 5 days a week.

Future officially planned.

*note: may not take place
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Right, after much consideration, I think I'm going to become a dentist. "Why a dentist?", I hear you ask. Well...

If I do well in my Biology and Chemistry GCSEs this summer, then I will defintely be taking both at A-Level (amongst other things). If I succeed in my A-Levels then I will go to University and study Dentistry (Can someone confirm that you can get a degree in Dentistry for me?).

If and when that course is completed, I've had what I plan to be the best 3 years of my life and I'm £21,000 in debt, I will, most likely, go to the US to work.

This is because in America, there is no NHS or equivalent service, meaning all healthcare is private, which for me is wonderful. Especially as most of 'em are extremely vain and will offer me somewhere in the region of $14,000 for a good job.*

I have heard and worked out (roughly) that I could earn somewhere in the region of £200,000 - £300-000 per annum working simple 9-5 hours 5 days a week.

Future officially planned.

*note: may not take place
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You selfish bas.
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:14
Regular
"bot"
AFAIK Dentistry is almost as demanding as Medicine in terms of grades.
Plus, imagine the bad breath.
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:17
Regular
"bot"
And the course will probably last 5 or 6 years.
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Maybe so, but I feel it will be worth it.

Oh, and Cycloon, it's a hard world. Fight for yourself.
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:50
Regular
"bot"
Jus' sayin'

I had a quick look and it's AAB+ in A levels, basically.
Not that difficult really as long as you're comfortable with scientific stuff.
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Biology and Chemistry A level are very hard, just to warn you.
Sat 19/03/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Im predicted straight A's in my separate sciences at GCSE, so as long as I 'fulfil my potential' I should be ok.
Sat 19/03/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Memorandum! wrote:
>
> I had a quick look and it's AAB+ in A levels, basically.

Thanks for checkin' up on that.
Sat 19/03/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Not a Jew"
*Highly Excitable* wrote:
> Im predicted straight A's in my separate sciences at GCSE, so as long
> as I 'fulfil my potential' I should be ok.

Some people say A levels are a step up from GCSEs but trust me, they're a whole new flight of stairs. For GCSE you can get A's in subjects by revising the night before. Nowhere near it with A levels. And then idiots say they are getting easier.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.