GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wahey! 40GB Hard Drive!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/05/01 at 19:01
Regular
Ordered a 40Gig hdd from special reserve a couple of days ago (yup, the £100 one. I couldn't resist). And now it's arrived. It's a beast. Muhahahha!

40Gig is going to hold an awful lot of games and mp3's ;)
Fri 25/05/01 at 16:01
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I'm going to pinch that word for a banner ad.

Wahey!
Thu 24/05/01 at 14:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
But it's not actually that hard
Thu 24/05/01 at 14:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah sure
Thu 24/05/01 at 14:30
Regular
I've never played the third one, so can i give you a shout if i get stuck??
Thu 24/05/01 at 14:29
Regular
"You've upset me"
Bonus wrote:
> Your nearly there.

Then I'll have to start it all over again :-)

BTW, I got the Monkey Island Bonus pack
> yesterday,

Cool. I can complete MI1 and MI3 easyily. I just couldn't remember anything from 2!

time to go through the secret of monkey island, monkey
> island 2 and the curse of monkey island in time for escape from
> monkey island comping to the PS2.

:-)
Thu 24/05/01 at 14:27
Regular
Your nearly there. BTW, I got the Monkey Island Bonus pack yesterday, time to go through the secret of monkey island, monkey island 2 and the curse of monkey island in time for escape from monkey island comping to the PS2.
Thu 24/05/01 at 14:26
Regular
"You've upset me"
Bonus wrote:
> Do you remeber how to make a voodoo doll?? That might come in handy
> too.

Yeah yeah I remember. Anyway, I've got the shopping list. It's all coming back to me now :-)
Thu 24/05/01 at 14:23
Regular
Think, my dad bought them, think I use it for steaming and editing digital video through my firewire card. And if i even felt like it I use it to make 3d models and programming, seeing as Im going to uni to do Computer games technology, this does come in handy!! Of my 60gigs, 42 are sitting full and I've only got three games installed.
Thu 24/05/01 at 14:21
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Bonus wrote:
> I got 2 30gb Maxtor drives set up on a UDMA 100 RIAD, now who is
> jealous??

Even though I've only got a 3gig drive I am not jealous, because jealousy is door that leads to a road of hate. I am happy with my 3gigs, and If I need more, I will buy more. 60gigs is just excessive. Think what you could have bought instead!
Thu 24/05/01 at 14:20
Regular
Do you remeber how to make a voodoo doll?? That might come in handy too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.