GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Maybe you can help me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 21:00
Regular
"Only God Can JudgeM"
I really need some help to help with my money troubles.. I made a web page to tell people the situation and to put the donation button on. Please ready and have it in your heart to help me out. Thanks so much

[url]http://www.coldcore.co.uk[/url]

If you want to email me, my email is [email protected]

sorry if this is cheeky but im just so desperate to start a new life and go to uni but this is holding me back! :(
Sat 19/03/05 at 01:06
Regular
"Bow to me!"
St. Cool ay. Computer says no
Sat 19/03/05 at 01:02
Regular
"Captain to you."
Very_Metal wrote:
> AliBoy wrote:
> Get a job and earn the cash and then go to uni.
>
> welcome to the world.

Wrong

Apply for loan, go to uni, steal software, films and games, get drunk, spend loan.
Sat 19/03/05 at 01:01
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I liked the part where everyone thought it was a scam.
Sat 19/03/05 at 00:57
Regular
"you've got a beard"
AliBoy wrote:
> Get a job and earn the cash and then go to uni.

welcome to the world.
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Get a job and earn the cash and then go to uni.
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:19
Regular
"wow"
yeah sure man, we're all going to help u because most people on hear re stdents or younger or just starting outin their working life, or poorly paid staff for the website (sorry guys). The government helps poor people go to university anyway, plus you get a loan??
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:05
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Then why is your name richierich?
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:05
Regular
You remind me of one of those people that comes up to you in town and says they need 'bus fayre money'

Sorry if this is actually true but it reeks of a scam and if you were really desperate you would campaign around your friends, not people you don't even know
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
This is the biggest scam ever.*

Go to hell.

*Maybe not, but it's still a scam.
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:00
Regular
"Only God Can JudgeM"
I really need some help to help with my money troubles.. I made a web page to tell people the situation and to put the donation button on. Please ready and have it in your heart to help me out. Thanks so much

[url]http://www.coldcore.co.uk[/url]

If you want to email me, my email is [email protected]

sorry if this is cheeky but im just so desperate to start a new life and go to uni but this is holding me back! :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.