GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstion 2 is the best"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/03/00 at 14:00
Regular
Playstion 2 is the best
Thu 23/03/00 at 14:00
Playstion 2 is the best
Thu 23/03/00 at 20:45
You're right. Playstation 2 is best... right now, but the X-box will be better than PS2 when it comes.

Rich wrote:
: Playstion 2 is the best
Fri 24/03/00 at 03:12
Johan wrote:
: You're right. Playstation 2 is best... right now, but the X-box will be better than PS2 when it comes.
:
: Rich wrote:
: : Playstion 2 is the best
rich ur the f**king smartest guy in hear latly
cause x box will be the s**tz

ps i mean the s**tz in a good way
Tue 28/03/00 at 20:07
let's face it the x box is a LOT of bull sh*t the only
real computers are the ps/ps2/64/(DOLPHIN!!!!!)REMEMBER IT'S A LOT OF CR*P
Thu 30/03/00 at 20:14
Del Piero 2 said:

Guys, calm down! I know x-box is gonna give a colossal affect on you guys, but calm down! It's not even on the market yet, so why don't we just wait and go to someone's house and give it a try, then criticize. Calm Down!
Thu 11/05/00 at 22:34
Rich wrote:
> Playstion 2 is the best

Well I must say that you PS owners are very loyal, well you've got to be when you take the facts into consideration, Uuuhm!!! lets see, well we have,
1)Loads of polygons, BUT wait for it what is the point when you've only got a poultry 4MB of Video Ram.

2)Nice sharp clear Hi-res Graphics, NOT, reason, well it comes down to that all important lack or Video Ram again, and also another important factor, The PS2 cannot do anti-aliasing, so what does that make? blocky graphics.

3)DVD!!!! WOW, shame about the playback all Grainy an that.

4)backward compatible with PS games, well evey time my friend tried it crashed, so a NO NO there.

5)Sega made a big mistake when they made it to difficult to develop for the saturn, and what have sony done, they have made it even more difficult to develop for the PS2, BAD MOVE.

6)We all know NAMCO are great game developers, BUT, what happened to Ridge Racer V and Tekken Tag, Its all down to the PS2,

well all I can say is the PS2 is like a Rolls Royce without any wheels, Its got the looks, power, but lacking on Output, so it aint going no where.
THESE ARE THE FACTS
Sun 05/11/00 at 08:39
They might aswell not bother bringing out the x-box, we all know it's not going to do very well. I heard the x-box was only as good as a pc but in the form of a console, and we all know the ps2 can out do the pc.
Mark f
Fri 15/12/00 at 10:11
Regular
"not dead"
Avalon wrote:
"other gay sony products"

I could have sworn that no Sony products were living, therefore would not have a sexuality?

Oh well, boys and their toys.
Thu 21/12/00 at 15:55
Sorry mate but you should check the stats, PC's are more powerful than consoles now! My PC runs at 600Mhz (PS2 294Mhz) Has 128MB SDRAM (PS2 32MB) has a 5xDVD drive (not 4X DVD like the PS2)has 8 USB ports (PS2 2USBs)And as for graphics well :256-bit graphics architecture (not 128-bit)32MB DDR RAM opperating at 333Mhz (double data rate not 4MB VRAM like the PS2) and can produce 1.6 gigatexels per second. Not too bad a spec although my PC is by no means top of the line any more and bearing in mind the X-box graphics architecture will be even better I don't think the PS2 will out perform it.
Of course console loyalty is quiet impressive so it will remain to be seen if the X-box is a success.
Farras wrote:
> They might aswell not bother bringing out the x-box, we all know
> it's not going to do very well. I heard the x-box was only as good
> as a pc but in the form of a console, and we all know the ps2 can
> out do the pc.
> Mark f
Thu 21/12/00 at 16:12
Regular
The PS2 chip is a dedicated one though, and so are the two others...

So that would make it just as powerful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.