GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stearm - Can Anyone connect?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half-Life 2'.
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Or is it just me?

Ignore. JUST connected after an hour twenty.
Wed 17/11/04 at 14:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Problems only seam to arise for those who have the retail version, those who bought through Steam have reported little to no problems. Aside from having to log in this morning rather than it sign in automatically, I've had no problems with running the game through steam whatsoever.

As far as the bought online version goes, Valve have done a great job, a pity then that they seemed to have neglected those who bought from the shops, especially considering they’ve had a year to fine tune everything.
Wed 17/11/04 at 00:28
"I love yo... lamp."
Actually, Steam worked great for me all day :-D
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I've always hated Steam.
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:27
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I've never known anything like it. For some reason, It wants to reinstall HL2
All of it. I don't understand.............
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:25
Holy moly, this sounds really crap.
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Or is it just me?

Ignore. JUST connected after an hour twenty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.