GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Difference between registered and not registered trademarks?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/03/05 at 10:13
"Was the man of marz"
Was just wondering if anyone knew why some trademarks have a little TM by them and some have an R. Is it because the ones with the R are officially registered?
Would appreciate if any who knows could tell me. Thanks
Thu 17/03/05 at 10:13
"Was the man of marz"
Was just wondering if anyone knew why some trademarks have a little TM by them and some have an R. Is it because the ones with the R are officially registered?
Would appreciate if any who knows could tell me. Thanks
Thu 17/03/05 at 10:42
Regular
I'm not 100% (and most likely will be way off) but I think it has something to do with subsidiaries and trading names.

™ = sub-companies

(R)shut up, don't know the quick key for it = Main company/trading name

I'm probably wrong though.
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:12
Regular
TM = Registered Trademark - e.g Ronald McDonald for McDonalds
R = Registered Company - e.g Toys 'R' Us
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:17
"Was the man of marz"
Thank you, do you know if you have to register the companys name with someone other than companies house for it to have that R?
Thu 17/03/05 at 20:26
"Dark FX"
Mullett wrote:
> (R)shut up, don't know the quick key for it = Main
> company/trading name

® = 0174
Thu 17/03/05 at 21:57
"period drama"
©®™
Thu 17/03/05 at 23:00
Regular
Registered trademarks usually need you to buy a toffee crisp to see them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.