GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bwaahahhaha, eat that Yanks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 10:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Wed 17/11/04 at 12:28
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> No idea why - normally I can get along with them fine, and I hate
> stereotyping a whole nation - but I HATE THEIR F**KING GUTS on Halo
> 2. Except the decent ones.

Yeah, it's not all of them, precisely why I said 95%...

:P
Wed 17/11/04 at 12:24
Regular
"BOSE"
I was very happy when the delivery man gave me a bag (i thought, it's live time!)..I open it up and to my surprise...a huge bag with a box in it with a small usb wireless network adaptor thingy inside. Do Ebuyer deliver every item seperately??? Where's my god damn wireless router you funking punks!!? I give give you £81 and you give me a £12 usb plug. What the hell's going on?? :-|
Wed 17/11/04 at 12:12
Regular
"BOSE"
Why the yanks so annoying then? Don't they know how to have a laugh and not take it too seriously etc? Does anyone know when EBUYER.COM take money from you're account? My order for wireless equipment is "Invoiced" (fully dispatched and should arrive today ) and they ain't taken and penny yet. I wanna get on Live :-(
Wed 17/11/04 at 10:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No idea why - normally I can get along with them fine, and I hate stereotyping a whole nation - but I HATE THEIR F**KING GUTS on Halo 2. Except the decent ones.
Wed 17/11/04 at 10:57
Regular
Bah.

it's true though, 95% of Yanks on halo 2 are complete and utter wankshafts
Wed 17/11/04 at 10:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No you weren't and yes, we ruled that game.

I got about 10,000,000 sniper kills.
Wed 17/11/04 at 10:51
Regular
Was I in that game?

I remember the game where the entire team left because we were dominating them :D
Wed 17/11/04 at 10:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.