GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Man Utd wont win tittles for a few years"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/03/05 at 23:11
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
Do not fear as i a a man utd fan, however i seem to be the only one who has any sense as no others can seem to understand the following...

Man Utd can not win any op tittles such as the champs league and the premiership because of one man, Sir Alex Ferguson. He never one the champs league that was all down to steve mclaren he continues to make bad mistakes and so far he has just been a lucky manager. We had some of the worlds best players such as Japp Stam, Dwight Yorke etc, which he just threw away and has never replaced. Dont get me wrong he made one good decision he got rid of Beckham overated overpaid git, but then bought two more of the same in Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney. The only decent signing he made recently ALAN SMITH does not get used enough or correctly and it just seems the likes of Paul Scholes and other greats are holding the team together. He's bringing the club down by bying divers and cheats such as Van Nistelrroy and Christiano Ronaldo, also look at the keeper situation could of bought Paul Robinson but let tottenham have him instead. Whats even more agrevating is that the board just continue to renew his contract are they blind.

GET RID OF HIM AND SIGN A PROPER MANAGER LIKE HARRY REDKNAPP. Also Harry Redknapp for the england job too.
Tue 15/03/05 at 23:11
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
Do not fear as i a a man utd fan, however i seem to be the only one who has any sense as no others can seem to understand the following...

Man Utd can not win any op tittles such as the champs league and the premiership because of one man, Sir Alex Ferguson. He never one the champs league that was all down to steve mclaren he continues to make bad mistakes and so far he has just been a lucky manager. We had some of the worlds best players such as Japp Stam, Dwight Yorke etc, which he just threw away and has never replaced. Dont get me wrong he made one good decision he got rid of Beckham overated overpaid git, but then bought two more of the same in Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney. The only decent signing he made recently ALAN SMITH does not get used enough or correctly and it just seems the likes of Paul Scholes and other greats are holding the team together. He's bringing the club down by bying divers and cheats such as Van Nistelrroy and Christiano Ronaldo, also look at the keeper situation could of bought Paul Robinson but let tottenham have him instead. Whats even more agrevating is that the board just continue to renew his contract are they blind.

GET RID OF HIM AND SIGN A PROPER MANAGER LIKE HARRY REDKNAPP. Also Harry Redknapp for the england job too.
Tue 15/03/05 at 23:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They won the Champions League because of Steve McClaren? Hahahahahahaha. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

If Man United don't win the title for a few years, it's because of Chelsea and their huge transfer budget. It's nothing to do with Ferguson's capabilities. I'd like to see the current league positions if Abramovich had not bought into Chelsea...
Tue 15/03/05 at 23:23
You are criticising Van Nistelrooy, and you call yourself a Man Utd fan?

What's wrong with you?
Tue 15/03/05 at 23:25
Regular
Exactly. United would have won the league this season had it not been for the russian millions. Fergie is on course to get about 80+ points this season which is championship form.

United have only lost TWO league games this season ya know and went out the europeon champions from 2 years ago + the favourites for it this season. Everything just gets blown out of proportion when united lose a couple of game.

And dwight yorke has only himself to blame. Look at whats he's achieved since he left united...He was just living the party life.
Wed 16/03/05 at 09:03
Regular
The only sensible thing you have said is that he should use Smith more.
Wed 16/03/05 at 09:05
Regular
Shibby Git wrote:
> but then bought two more of the same in Rio Ferdinand and Wayne
> Rooney.
>
No way you are a Utd fan, if you think that Rio and Rooney have not been superb this season, we started poorly and have improved greatly since Rio got back. Rooney is a big game player look at his goals against Liverpool and Arsenal.
Wed 16/03/05 at 09:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
United current form *is* championship form, we just have to go up another notch when it comes to the likes of the champions league and beating the lesser teams at crucial times seems to be our downfall.

Fergie is the manager - he chooses the team and makes decisions about the players he wants to buy and sell, and he has made mistakes theres no doubts about that, but he has also made some shrewd signings, Roy Keane and Schmiecal being a prime examples but to say things like Steve Mac won us the champions league!111 is plain stupid. Fergie built the team that won the champions league and it was already in place and on the up when Steve Mclaren joined us.

I get frustrated with Fergie at the best of times, especially with his recent chopping and changing with the team which resulted in dropped points but hopefully he will learn from that and with a couple of new faces in the summer and next season we will try and try and try again.

If it still doesn't happen for him, then he may decide to finish his career but I think he's looking to go out on a high with one more big trophy. Martin O'Neil would be my choice to takeover next but I reckon Carlos is being Groomed for the hotseat.
Wed 16/03/05 at 12:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Shibby Git wrote:
> Man Utd can not win any op tittles such as the champs league and the
> premiership because of one man, Sir Alex Ferguson. He never one the
> champs league that was all down to steve mclaren

*stops reading, shakes head and walks away tutting*
Wed 16/03/05 at 21:51
Regular
Another thing...

dont forget that fergie actually tried to sign ronaldinho and robben. Would have got them too if it wasnt for the money men at united acting like idiots.
Wed 16/03/05 at 22:14
Regular
Carlos Queiroz...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.