GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Man Utd wont win tittles for a few years"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/03/05 at 23:11
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
Do not fear as i a a man utd fan, however i seem to be the only one who has any sense as no others can seem to understand the following...

Man Utd can not win any op tittles such as the champs league and the premiership because of one man, Sir Alex Ferguson. He never one the champs league that was all down to steve mclaren he continues to make bad mistakes and so far he has just been a lucky manager. We had some of the worlds best players such as Japp Stam, Dwight Yorke etc, which he just threw away and has never replaced. Dont get me wrong he made one good decision he got rid of Beckham overated overpaid git, but then bought two more of the same in Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney. The only decent signing he made recently ALAN SMITH does not get used enough or correctly and it just seems the likes of Paul Scholes and other greats are holding the team together. He's bringing the club down by bying divers and cheats such as Van Nistelrroy and Christiano Ronaldo, also look at the keeper situation could of bought Paul Robinson but let tottenham have him instead. Whats even more agrevating is that the board just continue to renew his contract are they blind.

GET RID OF HIM AND SIGN A PROPER MANAGER LIKE HARRY REDKNAPP. Also Harry Redknapp for the england job too.
Sun 20/03/05 at 18:01
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Shadow wrote:
> The only sensible thing you have said is that he should use Smith
> more.

and that he got rid of Beckham overrated overpaid git...brilliant!
Sun 20/03/05 at 00:11
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Colourless wrote:
> Pah. Ferdinand's no John Terry....

Indeed, Rio is better

:)
Sat 19/03/05 at 22:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
or†ega wrote:
> Ronaldo's goal today, pure class :)

Indeed, very well hit. The lad had a stormer today
Sat 19/03/05 at 15:57
Regular
Ronaldo's goal today, pure class :)

Go palace!
Sat 19/03/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Colourless"
Mav wrote:
> Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney are two of the best players in the
> world!

Pah. Ferdinand's no John Terry....

:)
Sat 19/03/05 at 12:42
Regular
Same was said about Kidd and McClaren.

Hard to keep a decent assistant, especially when it looks as though fergie will stay at united until he dies!
Sat 19/03/05 at 11:18
Regular
Hahaha...what did I say?

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=263885&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Fergie+tips+Queiroz+for+top+job&channel=Premiership[/URL]
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:09
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> Carlos Queiroz...

He is the key behind Man Utd now...I've noticed that in quite a few games he's the one showing Ferguson tactics on a piece of paper...
Fri 18/03/05 at 19:56
Regular
???

Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney are two of the best players in the world! How on earth can you consider them "overpaid and overrated gits"?
Wed 16/03/05 at 22:14
Regular
Carlos Queiroz...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.