GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC Cillin (Trend Micro are lamers)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/03/05 at 18:59
Regular
"SOUP!"
Restrict my internet. Basically it strangles my internet access when it is running, which means I can't update it or have live protection for it.

Anyone with the software know how I can sort it out? I've tried disabling the firewall and it's having none of it.

Failing that how do I update it since I cant have the prog and the internet simultaneously? I've found the virus defs file but I dont know where to put it to make it recognised by the program.

Help please.
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:59
Regular
"SOUP!"
Restrict my internet. Basically it strangles my internet access when it is running, which means I can't update it or have live protection for it.

Anyone with the software know how I can sort it out? I've tried disabling the firewall and it's having none of it.

Failing that how do I update it since I cant have the prog and the internet simultaneously? I've found the virus defs file but I dont know where to put it to make it recognised by the program.

Help please.
Mon 14/03/05 at 19:01
Regular
Pc Cillin slowed my Laptop down so much that it took like 3 mins from turn on to desktop. hate it
Mon 14/03/05 at 19:01
Regular
"bot"
your problem is that PC Cillin sucks.
Mon 14/03/05 at 19:03
Regular
Forget all these crappy commecial anti virus products, they take over your machine with billions of unessacery applications.

AVG Free is the way to go.
Mon 14/03/05 at 19:11
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:
> AVG Free is the way to go.

thats wot i have, the best

that reminds me, got to update it
Tue 15/03/05 at 21:55
Regular
"Bicycle"
Nah, best one is Microsoft AV Beta 1.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.