GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This place has changed blah blah blah."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/03/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
wonder if the staffies are to blame, for being too lenient?
Tue 15/03/05 at 19:33
Regular
This place changed years ago. It used to be everyone was intelligent and like every post was funny or thought-provoking.

Somethings never change though. The first reply someone gave to something I said was Tilatwhilr saying he was going to cage and whip me because I was a newbie. lol
Mon 14/03/05 at 21:14
Regular
": ("
Have you got a link to it?
Mon 14/03/05 at 20:23
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Heh heh... just found bessant's old 'staffies on holiday' pic. Class.
Mon 14/03/05 at 20:20
"period drama"
Even the 'take your pick' bit?
There's quite a few quality articles to choose from. I could wrap them up for you if you like.
Mon 14/03/05 at 19:36
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Displayed wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> o' fo' sho'
>
> Or fog shop?
>
> I have to say FinalFantasyFanatic, that you come out with the
> straingest funny things, completely random, but quick.

I dunno, that one took him four minutes. It seems like he just posts this stuff willy nilly, but what you don't see is him straining for all four minutes.

Yes, I realise what I just said. Take your pick.
Mon 14/03/05 at 18:09
Regular
The staff are too lenient? Hell no, they're far more strict if you ask me. Swearing is slightly more loose than it use to be despite the swear filter, but people are being banned for things which would have gone unnoticed a while back. Spamming has always existed here, uneducated fools have always posted here and newbies have always existed solely to be torn into/and on the odd occasion develop into a decent poster.
Mon 14/03/05 at 17:46
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Change is good. Therefore, if this place changes, it must be for the better. Even if there are more warnings and too many spamming newbies.
Mon 14/03/05 at 17:43
"period drama"
Ever get the feeling you're being groomed?

It's like this old couple who come to my checkout at work - every single Sunday I can remember at the same time. I'm sure they're going to ask me round to their house for a bit of forced sex and bloody death, or kidnap me after work (probably resulting in the same thing)
Mon 14/03/05 at 17:39
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> o' fo' sho'
>
> Or fog shop?

I have to say FinalFantasyFanatic, that you come out with the straingest funny things, completely random, but quick. You msut be a very witty person.
Mon 14/03/05 at 17:37
"period drama"
Hedfix wrote:
> o' fo' sho'

Or fog shop?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.