GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident evil 3 nemesis"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 3: Nemesis'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 15:59
Regular
"There can only be 1"
Hi all i'm new to this a friend suggested i try searching here for a solution to my problem

Bought above mentioned game about 2-3yrs ago & never got to finish it because
i couldn't find the following items
1)fuse for the train
2)battery for the lift &
3)key to the boutique

I've searched on the cheats & hints boards but nothing comes up

Any help will be much appreciated

Thank you ;)
Wed 17/11/04 at 15:59
Regular
"There can only be 1"
Hi all i'm new to this a friend suggested i try searching here for a solution to my problem

Bought above mentioned game about 2-3yrs ago & never got to finish it because
i couldn't find the following items
1)fuse for the train
2)battery for the lift &
3)key to the boutique

I've searched on the cheats & hints boards but nothing comes up

Any help will be much appreciated

Thank you ;)
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I found them all in 35 seconds.

[URL]http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/resident_evil_3_a.txt[/URL]
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:29
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The boutique key isn't necessary for completion of the game, it's for secret costumes second time round.
Thu 18/11/04 at 11:03
Regular
"Nicolaj"
Alright hereīs some help you can find the fuse at the power plant but to get to it you have to get the battary from the statue at the park entrance notice thereīs a puzzle in the power plant but i canīt remmber how to clear the puzzle after you get the fuse zombies will try to get in to the power plant now you can chose shock the zombies or run to the ER door if you donīt do a thing the zombies will break in and when you get out of the power plant you have to fight agenst Nemesis.
To get the key to the boutique you have to complete the game(i canīt remmber if you have to complete the game with and S rank or F rank) thatīs all of the help i can give you for now
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:29
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Its all documented in this massive guide I found. Anything and everything you need or want to know is here.

[URL]http://www.cheatcc.com/gc/sg/residnet_evil_3.txt[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.