GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BLOODY HELL"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/03/05 at 20:58
Regular
": ("
I'm useless at Ironing, I just dunno how people can do it!
I was bored, so I got a few of my clothes and started Ironing to save my mum having to do it tommorow (how nice of me :)) but I wish I never done it now.

I started Ironing my track bottoms and the creeses would just NOT come out so I wacked it up to 2 dots to see if that would make any difference...and it didn't so I got really impatient and went to the highest dot possible (3 I think) and burnt a hole in my bottoms.

>:(
Sun 13/03/05 at 20:58
Regular
I'm useless at Ironing, I just dunno how people can do it!
I was bored, so I got a few of my clothes and started Ironing to save my mum having to do it tommorow (how nice of me :)) but I wish I never done it now.

I started Ironing my track bottoms and the creeses would just NOT come out so I wacked it up to 2 dots to see if that would make any difference...and it didn't so I got really impatient and went to the highest dot possible (3 I think) and burnt a hole in my bottoms.

>:(
Sun 13/03/05 at 20:59
Regular
"bot"
you suck
Sun 13/03/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Ok, I take it back.

You have an IQ of LESS than 90.
Sun 13/03/05 at 21:08
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Wales WonWales Won wrote:
> Chipseh wrote:
> Ok, I take it back.
>
> You have an IQ of LESS than 90.
>
> the 90 shows his desired IQ really he has an IQ of about 22

Sorry, I ignore people that fail to use punctuation, wit, humour and indeed intelligence in what they write.
Sun 13/03/05 at 21:09
Regular
Chipseh wrote:
> Ok, I take it back.
>
> You have an IQ of LESS than 90.

If you're gonna make a joke, at least TRY to make it funny. Your jokes are so last Tuesday and really aren't bothering me much.

Sorry if i've upset you.
Sun 13/03/05 at 21:58
Regular
"\\"
Ashley_90 wrote:
> I started Ironing my track bottoms and the creeses would just NOT
> come out

Ahaha. You're so gay.
Sun 13/03/05 at 22:10
"period drama"
I burnt a hole in my bottom one time.
I just couldn't wait for the curling iron to cool down. It's so smooth and shiny ...
Sun 13/03/05 at 22:14
Regular
"8==="
Look on the brightside: your boyfriend now gets 'easy access'.
Sun 13/03/05 at 22:24
"period drama"
Both of them, yes.
Sun 13/03/05 at 22:31
Regular
"Captain to you."
Ironing? Why would you iron something?

As a student i have learnt that 'creeses' are a lie made up by a evil grouping of mothers and companies that sell irons.

I haven't ironed anything in around 3 years, but i don't have these 'creeses' that mothers claim are in clothes.

I am not sure if its the material my clothes are made out of but i just don't seem to get them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.