GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Show Time Again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/03/05 at 13:23
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Okay, it's been a while now since I wrote about my college productions. I know there are those who care to read about 'em, and plenty who care to ridicule me for 'em. But the latter one will still not stop me from posting about them...

This Wednesday and Thursday night, I will be performing at college. The people on the acting pathway will perform their acting show, following it will be our dance show based around war through the ages. We've called it "Dolche Et Decorum Est" - I may have spelt that wrong, if you know how it is spelt feel free to say so.

Anyway, I'll be dressed in a khaki(sp?) vest and dark green combat pants with jazz boots, along with the rest of the group. The story follows a bunch of soldiers through war time and how they all meet their grisly fate. It's real deep, wrist-slitting stuff. We have a bunch of great music to dance to, I get to be in a swordfight, I get to lift plenty of attractive girls ;) - and for the very end, we all place a little white cross on the stage to Tyrone Wells' "All I Can Do". Go ahead, download it.

Anyway, cheers for reading, I'm sure you'll only abuse me anyway ;)
Sun 13/03/05 at 20:11
Regular
"bot"
This play sounds particularly meaningful. From one thespian to another; I'm sure you'll be great!
Sun 13/03/05 at 17:40
Regular
My the judge.
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:43
Regular
"For One Night Only"
That's why your the judge and I'm the law-talking-guy...
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:42
Regular
"the burning sky"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Anyway, it may be Dulche, I'm not sure...

Dulce, I believe.
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:22
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The Hibernator wrote:
> Cheers :)
>
> Off to chow down on some man meat now. G'bye all...

Please stop discussing our private life on here!

Anyway, it may be Dulche, I'm not sure...
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"Dolche"
aahah
Sun 13/03/05 at 14:10
Regular
The Hibernater your dance sounds fun. is it getting filmed? if it is can you post it on here?
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:54
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
NO ONE CARES
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:35
Regular
The Hibernator wrote:
> Cheers :)
>
> Off to chow down on some man meat now. G'bye all...
Sun 13/03/05 at 13:31
Regular
"the burning sky"
The Hibernator wrote:
> It's real deep, wrist-slitting stuff. We have a
> bunch of great music to dance to

Hmmm, those two really dont seem to go together...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.