GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Those Lucky Lucky Ba*tards.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 20:16
Regular
"..."
Are going to spend the night playing Snake Eater.
Fri 19/11/04 at 11:21
Regular
"..."
And why is that ? I heard that the story is much better than it is in MGS2, and I was even satisfied by that, so whatever it turns out to be, it is still going to be good enough for me. The only thing that prevented MGS2 from being my favourite game, was MGS1.

EDIT: And who the hell is Cusack ?
Fri 19/11/04 at 11:06
homosh wrote:
> I don't care about what anybody thinks. To me Metal Gear Solid 1 was
> best game ever, and right now I want Snake Eater more than anything
> else that I have ever wanted in my life, even if I'm going to die to
> get it.

Obviously you'll want to die after completing it.
Fri 19/11/04 at 11:03
Regular
"..."
I don't care about what anybody thinks. To me Metal Gear Solid 1 was best game ever, and right now I want Snake Eater more than anything else that I have ever wanted in my life, even if I'm going to die to get it. And I will hang on to it even if nobody bought it, and all the reviews gave it 0/10.
Fri 19/11/04 at 10:41
Regular
I thought it was. I just didn't enjoy it.
Fri 19/11/04 at 10:40
"period drama"
ßulle†† wrote:
> I kinda feel the same since the abysmal MGS2.

It was hardly abysmal.
Fri 19/11/04 at 06:37
Regular
Squall wrote:
> Whats your last username again? Cusack or something, ah thats killing
> me now.

Homosh isn't Cusack, is he? Homosh has been around for some time now.
Fri 19/11/04 at 06:36
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> Yea, import the thing if you want it that bad, although I won't be
> buying the game at all myself. Not my thing, hate stealth-em-ups.
>
> :)

I kinda feel the same since the abysmal MGS2. This new one just hasn't reached out to me at all since it's announcement.

In fact, I'm more looking forward to Devil May Cry 3 than this, and I'm not really looking forward to that either.
Fri 19/11/04 at 00:57
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Whats your last username again? Cusack or something, ah thats killing me now.
Thu 18/11/04 at 23:02
Regular
"..."
Does anyone really think that I could have imported it, but didn't do so because I didn't feel like doing so ? If anyone can find a site that sends consoles to Egypt, then I'll be Donald Duck. Even the U.K sites won't deliver a PAL PS2 to Egypt.
Thu 18/11/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea, import the thing if you want it that bad, although I won't be buying the game at all myself. Not my thing, hate stealth-em-ups.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.