GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/03/05 at 19:22
Regular
": ("
Watched this today and it's pretty good, some bits are funny but some bits just shouldn't have been done. Nothing amazing but i'd give it about 7 or 8 out of 10.

Who has seen it?
Sun 13/03/05 at 21:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
Might go and see its this weekend is it as good as Will Smiths other movies?
Sun 13/03/05 at 21:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
English_Bloke wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> Hell no!
>
> So close, but you missed out the "ah".

Just what I was thinking.
Sun 13/03/05 at 21:07
Regular
": ("
Yeah he plays quite a big bit in the film, very funny too.

Does anyone think that main woman character looks like a hamster? Her cheeks are all...hamster-like.
Sun 13/03/05 at 18:52
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
The only thing making me see that film is Kevin James...the funny fat guy from King of Queens
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:16
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
It looks like a generic romantic comedy.
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:06
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Looks like the perfect "date" movie. If only I had a date...
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Meh. It looks ok I guess.
Sat 12/03/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I am seeing it on Wednesday...i like the look of the bit on the Jet Ski that i saw on the advert, trying to swing his leg over her head but ending up kicking her off of the jet ski!
Sat 12/03/05 at 21:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
monkey_man wrote:
> Hell no!

So close, but you missed out the "ah".
Sat 12/03/05 at 20:57
Regular
"Better Than You"
No, but Will Smith on Parkinson was good. All Will Smith's interviews seem to be good, one on Radio 1 in the summer with Chris Moyles about iRobot was good too - good job it was or I would have had to put up with it all the way to Alton Towers.

I might go see it at picture if I have any one to go with or just borrow it when it's out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.