GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So Arsenal are through!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/03/05 at 14:36
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Damn.Bolton did well with only 10 men.It was stupid from Diouf hitting Lehman even though it made me laugh.They did well to hold on for 90 minutes from a strong Arsenal side.Bolton had a few chances they should of tucked away quite easily,but not as much of a chance as the miss of the season from Lungberg.How did he miss?
Mon 14/03/05 at 17:25
Regular
"the whites are goin"
i think the fa should look into diufs sending off, the keeper, lehman, wound him up and diuf just told him to go away and he swung his arm back !
Mon 14/03/05 at 17:09
Regular
": ("
Yes! We've got Blackburn!

Think we'll see Newcastle in the final.

Bye bye Man Yoo.
Sun 13/03/05 at 22:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Georgey5 wrote:
> dioufs sending off made no difference
>
> the only bolton chances cme from throwins or corners, where he is
> ineffective

In other news, the award for most retarded comment outside General Chat goes to...
Sun 13/03/05 at 22:06
Regular
hah, you complete and utter fool.

forgotten alreay the cross he put in for Giannakopoulos for the winner a couple of months ago :D
Sun 13/03/05 at 21:55
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
by the way all you muppets on here

dioufs sending off made no difference

the only bolton chances cme from throwins or corners, where he is ineffective
Sat 12/03/05 at 17:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Erm...
Sat 12/03/05 at 16:11
Regular
killer101 wrote:
> Damn... Bolton did well with only 10 men it was stupid from Diouf hitting
> Lehmann even though it made me laugh. They did well to hold on for 90
> minutes from a strong Arsenal side, Bolton had a few chances they
> should of tucked away quite easily and so did Arsenal but not as much of a chance as the
> miss of the season from Ljungberg. How did he miss?
Sat 12/03/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wouldn't have happened had Bennett blew up for the foul before it. Still stupid of Diouf though, no excuse for lashing out
Sat 12/03/05 at 15:42
Regular
stupid by diouf, but can understand why he would want to lash out at that ponce lehmann :D
Sat 12/03/05 at 15:14
Regular
"0228"
Diouf is a prat. I feel sorry for the rest of the Bolton team and I think they did very well to not let in a goal for 82 minutes with just 10 men. They would have probably scored with a full team but then again, Ljunberg may have got his second goal if the score had been 1-1 and Arsenal really needed it.

I'm hoping that Newcastle win the cup.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.