GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cool things you've done in half life 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half-Life 2'.
Wed 17/11/04 at 22:48
Regular
"I'm busy"
Shooting a bridge down with a bunch of bloke on it, follwed by an explosion, one of the guys guns came flying though the air at me whilst I was on the boat, and I caught it in my gunfire and shot it miles down the river...

fantastic
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:17
Regular
Everything.
Fri 19/11/04 at 14:36
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Dropping a cargo container from 60ft onto a bunch of firing soldiers on the docs and hearing the splat... made me laugh, Variations of this include Skittles with exploding barrels and "Iorn Girder Pool"

Firing those mine things (hover balls of electricity) at guards using the Anti Grav gun and watching them run about in panic, managed to get one of them to jump of the cliff fo his life.
Fri 19/11/04 at 12:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
*SPOILER WARNING*

Collest thing I've done so far is Nova Prospect, just at the bit where you have to set up a perimiter of turrets and fight off a huge wave of Combine troops. Put on turret behind me, two in front, the selected the Grav gun, let the turrets do their job killing while I used the Grav gun to pick up hand grenades and Manhacks and threw them back at the enemy. The Grav Gun is perhaps my most favourite weapon in any game ever.
Fri 19/11/04 at 00:22
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
I think the coolest thing so far is probably taking out a Combine Chopper thing with a rocket launcher. Oh the fun. Or the buggy rocks.
Thu 18/11/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Monster kill!"
i havent got it yet, but i did do something cool in cs 1 the other day, i sniped 1 guy, it went through him, hitting another guy behind him! killing both of them!
Thu 18/11/04 at 14:45
Regular
"I'm busy"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Getting the damn thing registered and up and running. Only took two
> hours..............

I must be one of the lucky ones, I as up and running within 30 minutes, on the isle of wight with a dial up modem

boy it's good, and runs on full on my pc great!!!!
Thu 18/11/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Getting the damn thing registered and up and running. Only took two hours..............
Wed 17/11/04 at 22:48
Regular
"I'm busy"
Shooting a bridge down with a bunch of bloke on it, follwed by an explosion, one of the guys guns came flying though the air at me whilst I was on the boat, and I caught it in my gunfire and shot it miles down the river...

fantastic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.