GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forum missing an @ngel ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/12/06 at 20:05
Regular
If you happen to pop in and read this, come back Seraphim!!

I and others on here miss your posts and want you back, and those who don't ... f*** em ... really ... I've made a few enemies online in my time, I dare say I've made a few more recently too, but don't leave the forum for good over it.

You too Nin, I know you posted a couple of times today but you've been scarce since the unpleasantness the other day. Can we all find a way to put this behind us? We had a real good thing going on here with this forum, nice little community ... for the most part anyway.

It'll soon be christmas and you have friends here, we're interested in how you're doing and your posts will be missed ... so let's have you both back!! please!

That is all ... I won't bring this up again, just hope you read it and decide to come join us ...

*awaits one of Hedfix's perfectly timed comedy quips*

*or some random sarcastic comment from someone or another*

Meh ...
Sun 03/12/06 at 00:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
She's been back on because her name has changed back to Seraphim, I just hope she starts posting again.
Sat 02/12/06 at 23:37
Regular
"I may return"
After alot of research I have come to the conclusion, that Sera has visited at least once after 2 days of her "leaving".
My evidence is that 1 day after her leave, I went through the posts and her tagline said "LEFT FORUM" I have just been through the 'What are you li...' thread and her tagline said "PurePerfection" which means she had to come on too change her tagline, and is most likely lurking.
I think I need some feedback on your thoughts, for me too investigate further.

Oh, and she also changed her name back to 'Seraphim', when her last post was under the name of 'NO LONGER A MEMBER'

Sera, if you are reading this please come back, this must prove to you that I've done quite alot to find out whether you are still here.
Sat 02/12/06 at 09:40
Regular
Are we going to have to do this everytime someone pretends they're leaving?
Sat 02/12/06 at 00:02
Regular
As long as she comes back !!
Fri 01/12/06 at 23:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Err a 13 year old girl... :S
Or it may have been me for having a go at her
or Borat for complaining about her posting a private email

Anyone else?
Oh yeah Der Nazi for being himself
Fri 01/12/06 at 23:53
Regular
What the doose ?? i didnt even know serephim had indeed left ?, no offence or owt, im just new to this place, but it was her who told me to join this just yesteday.. so yes, please do come back seraphim, xx good post mr borat.. who is it that mite of made her leave? i think we shud lynch him......or if its a girl then ?? ... i dont know... make her sleep with.......... ( oh, who the devil do the kids hate nowadays?).... paul danan ? i hate that guy.
Fri 01/12/06 at 23:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Borat wrote:
> You too Nin, I know you posted a couple of times today but
> you've been scarce since the unpleasantness the other day. Can
> we all find a way to put this behind us?

I bin busy and when i aint bin busy i bin sleepin'.
I've no problem with her or anyone else, i had a chat with her this morning and things are fine. What goes on here, stays on here.
Fri 01/12/06 at 22:01
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Ah another episode of the popular soap opera "Days of our Freeola Lives". :-)
Fri 01/12/06 at 21:11
Regular
Yes please come back ^^ someone has to keep us boys in line.
Fri 01/12/06 at 20:43
Regular
"I may return"
Yeh, I know that we've not exactly been talking recently, and that I don't know you that well, but I'll be interested in knowing how you and the boys are...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.