GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/03/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Cosmic..."
Well I won't bore you with every detail other than one. Made my day in fact. A chav getting 'happy slapped' by another chav. It was a bit obvious they didn't know each other. The 'Happy slapp-ee' turned around and punched the 'happy slapper' square in the nose. Ah ha. Then he ran off :D
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:21
Regular
That's called lack of fresh air, generally happens to people when they are locked in a cage in the basement. Ask your parents for a few minutes excercise allowance each day.
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:16
Regular
I'm assuming you lack the motor skills to learn to touch type? Trust me, you would get mocked far less if you could type whilst looking *at* the screen instead of your fingers squashing 3/4 keys down at the same time. Ability to look at the screen whilst typing = no need to check what you have typed as you've read it already.
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:13
Regular
Step 1.

Find it.

Step 2.

Use it.

Step 3.

Get mocked when you still can't spell, being stupid is an incurable disease.
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:11
Regular
Learn to spell and use punctuation infidel. Oh, and then attempt to see what my post was all about.
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
WALESWALESWALES wrote:
> MJ wrote:
> OLOLOLOL!1!!!111 Nice story!!1
>
> reali learn to hold down the shift button

really, buy a dictionary.
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:00
Regular
OLOLOLOL!1!!!111 Nice story!!1
Fri 11/03/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Catch it!"
LoL nice story!
Fri 11/03/05 at 17:38
Regular
Move over Bum Fights, betting on slack jawed, dribbling Chav's is taking the nation by storm. Who will happy slap who first? Who will unleash a flood of abuse towards their opponent? Who will threaten the other with their bigger brother who has done time (obviously) first!
Fri 11/03/05 at 17:16
Regular
"SOUP!"
They've turned ferral.

Good good.
Fri 11/03/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Cosmic..."
Well I won't bore you with every detail other than one. Made my day in fact. A chav getting 'happy slapped' by another chav. It was a bit obvious they didn't know each other. The 'Happy slapp-ee' turned around and punched the 'happy slapper' square in the nose. Ah ha. Then he ran off :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.