GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kevin Keegan..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/03/05 at 13:08
Regular
"..."
...has packed up his curlers and gone then. Sems like strange timing. However, nice to see a Forest legend getting the job for the rest of the season. Good luck 'Psyhco', hope you make asuccess of this.
Fri 11/03/05 at 16:11
Regular
"kill my enemys"
munn wrote:
> Kawada wrote:
> Psycho
>
> *Claps*
>
> Nice to see that at least one person can spell.

Not my fault,i just forgot that's all.
Fri 11/03/05 at 16:00
Regular
"i love monkeys"
you know what i mean, in the words of arnie you can stop whineing to,
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:48
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Psycho

*Claps*

Nice to see that at least one person can spell.
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:00
Regular
"i love monkeys"
he would have just punched him in the face and in an arnie tone told him to "stop whining"
Fri 11/03/05 at 14:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Would have been interesting to see how Psycho would have dealt with the Anelka thing
Fri 11/03/05 at 14:39
Regular
"i love monkeys"
yeah hes a bit of a loose canon, one of those managers who dosnt mind breakin peoples faces to get the job done!! bit of a maverick
Fri 11/03/05 at 14:24
Regular
"kill my enemys"
I wouldnt trust phsyco.
Fri 11/03/05 at 14:21
Regular
I did not think he would leave until the end of the season, he had already stated he would not renew his contract at the end of next season, so it was only a matter of time until he left "by mutual concent".
Fri 11/03/05 at 13:53
Regular
"i love monkeys"
well it was going to happen at some point. considering he said he was going to leave and didnt give any real reason, didnt think it would happen now. go pchyco
Fri 11/03/05 at 13:08
Regular
"..."
...has packed up his curlers and gone then. Sems like strange timing. However, nice to see a Forest legend getting the job for the rest of the season. Good luck 'Psyhco', hope you make asuccess of this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.