GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chavtown - Harlow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/03/05 at 00:25
Regular
"Captain to you."
[URL]http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=917[/URL]

Yes this truly is a great description of the wonderful place Monkey_man and myself and probaby one or 2 more of you live in.

"Gawd bless ya, Harlow, me old son! I'm going straight from now on!"

If you haven't been to Harlow then read this it will explain what your missing.

please note there is some swearing on the site
Fri 11/03/05 at 00:25
Regular
"Captain to you."
[URL]http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=917[/URL]

Yes this truly is a great description of the wonderful place Monkey_man and myself and probaby one or 2 more of you live in.

"Gawd bless ya, Harlow, me old son! I'm going straight from now on!"

If you haven't been to Harlow then read this it will explain what your missing.

please note there is some swearing on the site
Fri 11/03/05 at 03:32
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I went to see Hitch at the cinema tonight, and when he was buying a paper, there was a copy of OK magazine at the newsstand with Jade Goody clearly displayed on the cover. She's getting international attention.

This can only be a good thing. No, wait.
Fri 11/03/05 at 08:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Jade Goody is so hot. . .
Fri 11/03/05 at 09:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
But you live in Old Harlow, right? It's nice there.
Fri 11/03/05 at 09:15
Regular
"Captain to you."
monkey_man wrote:
> But you live in Old Harlow, right? It's nice there.

Yeah i do live in old harlow, but your dirty little town is right next to me.

:P
Fri 11/03/05 at 12:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It's like sitting next to a tramp on the bus. You're next to the dirty, smelly, fly-infested tramp, but at least you aren't the tramp.
Fri 11/03/05 at 12:39
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> It's like sitting next to a tramp on the bus. You're next to the
> dirty, smelly, fly-infested tramp, but at least you aren't the
> tramp.

But once in a while the breeze through the bus window blows the tramp-stench your way.
Fri 11/03/05 at 12:43
Harlow has a few companies that I buy from; DVds and such like. It would be worrying if they were run by former chavs however.
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:24
Regular
"Captain to you."
monkey_man wrote:
> But once in a while the breeze through the bus window blows the
> tramp-stench your way.

And thats why i am moving to Downham Market :)
Sat 12/03/05 at 11:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What I find sad is that amidst the vast oceans of illiterate chimpanzees there are small islands of decent.
It just doesn't make any sense.
The areas that I deliver to are not too bad - Woodcroft is definitely one of the nicer places - and having done this walk for 4 months now I've gotten to know the people.
They stop and chat, I usually take an old lady's milk in for her etc.

Yet you go and do Bishopsfield/Moorfield/Brockles Mead and it's like somebody dropped a mongbomb on the area.
Slobbering, unemployed simians that stare as you walk up their path. Moorfield especially, they stand at the kitchen window - fag frozen in maw - and watch like they've never seen a postman before before screeching at little Liam to "Git darn those fakkin' stairs naaaar".

Places I have done that are ok:
Woodcroft, Willlowfield, Green Hills, Freshwaters/The Drive/Lavender Close, Katherines, Sumners, Old Harlow
Places I have done that suck balls:
Moorfield, Bishopsfield, Brockles Mead, Millwards, Wedhey, Jerounds, Cannonsbrook, Northbrooks, Occasio House
Harlow is 95% scum, and that seeps into the 5% decent and gives it all a bad name.

If you need to know what Harlow is like?
They knocked down Harlow College West and built special housing for teenagers with nowhere to go.
I delivered there once and refused to again. Holes kicked in the walls, "garage" music shaking the walls (at 8am), badly made posters for MC Stabby at "Da Pub dis Friday" and slack-jawed mongaloid teens looking at you like they're trying to work out incredibly hard sums.

I'd like to gather up my friends and family and napalm this shitpit from orbit, using an M16 for any cockroach lucky enough to crawl out afterwards

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.