GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nazis"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/03/05 at 22:24
Regular
"wow"
What is it with people and nazis in the press? It seems that since the explosion of interest in WW2 (which i think was started by saving private ryan and medal of honor) everybody is comparing everybody and everything to nazis if they do something that somebody else doesn't approve of. What the Nazis did to the Jews is the worst thing that humans can do to one another. I think it is stupid that so many people are being compared to Nazis, like reporters northern irish protestants, prince harry. And another thing!! - jokes about harry are getting real old! Loads of people wear german uniforms to fancy dress parties, people read too much into it. I hate the Nazis, but they aren't the only people in history to kill helpless humans, its going on right now in africa... and what is the west doing about it??? - nothing.
Sat 12/03/05 at 08:35
I used to be a Nazi, until monkey man grasped me tight and shook the nastiness out of me.

"You should try the sneaky approach, like a pro" he barked, before moving back into the wastelands.
Fri 11/03/05 at 18:56
"Retarded List"
Xenophon wrote:

> i think a problem is that too many people think of it as a movie,
> they don't realise it really did happen.

You what? I don't think people have got to that point of idiocy yet. (with the possible exception of Americans)
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:47
Regular
"wow"
thats what i realised after, and so i am sorry.
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Xenophon wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> Xenophon wrote:
> explosion of interest in WW2
>
> Oh dear God.
>
>
>
> excuse the-honest-to-god-not-intentional-pun
>
> sorry

That wasn't what he was saying
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:46
Regular
"wow"
Chr1s wrote:
> I don't think it started with saving private ryan or Medal Of Honor.
> They just made a wider range of people aware of it.

right! so more people said to themselves when a history documentary came on TV "hmmm, i might watch this"

i think a problem is that too many people think of it as a movie, they don't realise it really did happen. Anyway, thats off my point. People should stop comparing everything to nazis!
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:41
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I don't think it started with saving private ryan or Medal Of Honor. They just made a wider range of people aware of it.
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:28
Regular
"wow"
Blank wrote:
> Xenophon wrote:
>
> Oh dear God.

excuse the-honest-to-god-not-intentional-pun

sorry
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Xenophon wrote:

Oh dear God.
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:24
Regular
"wow"
What is it with people and nazis in the press? It seems that since the explosion of interest in WW2 (which i think was started by saving private ryan and medal of honor) everybody is comparing everybody and everything to nazis if they do something that somebody else doesn't approve of. What the Nazis did to the Jews is the worst thing that humans can do to one another. I think it is stupid that so many people are being compared to Nazis, like reporters northern irish protestants, prince harry. And another thing!! - jokes about harry are getting real old! Loads of people wear german uniforms to fancy dress parties, people read too much into it. I hate the Nazis, but they aren't the only people in history to kill helpless humans, its going on right now in africa... and what is the west doing about it??? - nothing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.