GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Results Day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/03/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Anyone else have results from A levels today? I did alright, got half marks in all my modules part from Chem 4 which i bungled hard. Some guy in my year doesnt have to come to school anymore cos he got all his grades from these results! 4 A's and a confirmed place at Oxford! The Bas****!
Thu 10/03/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Anyone else have results from A levels today? I did alright, got half marks in all my modules part from Chem 4 which i bungled hard. Some guy in my year doesnt have to come to school anymore cos he got all his grades from these results! 4 A's and a confirmed place at Oxford! The Bas****!
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:42
Regular
We got A level module results today, we still have our finals in May/June to complete yet.
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:44
"period drama"
Oh yeah, forgot about these.
And my lesson tomorrow is cancelled.

Do you get them sent in the post?
I hope so.

I've got 3 results coming through.
Fri 11/03/05 at 20:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I whooped ass
Fri 11/03/05 at 22:13
Regular
Our headmaster wont let us have our results till next week.

Not bothered though, most likely a D or below coz im clever.
Fri 11/03/05 at 23:10
"period drama"
Well, I'll be retaking most of them in the summer, then.
Sat 12/03/05 at 11:27
Regular
I only did one module exam in January, my other two subjects have all their exams in June.

Geography - C

Which is pretty good considering that was the highest grade in the class and only 3 people got it, obviously including myself.

The paper was an essay question, you had like one hour and thirty minutes to answer one 90 mark question.

Obviously I breezed through it, the rest of the class either failed it, or got D's/E's.

So, feeling pretty happy about it at the moment.
Sun 13/03/05 at 18:23
Regular
"bot"
History module 4.

90/90
Sun 13/03/05 at 18:24
Regular
"bot"
and I wouldn't exactly call getting a C "breezing" an exam.
Sun 13/03/05 at 20:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
AAA, 5/6 full marks.

Oh sorry, that was last year

PWNED

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.