GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thank god Arsenal are out."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/03/05 at 17:13
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Yay.Arsenal are out.Hopefully they dont win anything this year.
Sun 13/03/05 at 23:30
Regular
Bergkamp was awful for most of the game his first touch was terrible and so was his passing until right at the end, added to that Bolton seemed to hack down our players as soon as we got into a promising position.
Sun 13/03/05 at 22:10
Regular
yeah, wheres your prediction?

Based on recent results arsenal were in for a tough game there. And still couldnt kill Bolton off even though they were down to 10 men.
Sun 13/03/05 at 21:58
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
or†ega wrote:
> Henry definitely out of the FA cup game at the weekend. Think they
> will really miss him considering thier recent record at the reebok.

you were right wernt ya

and by the way i went wedenday and arsenal WON...just mucked it up in the first. Bayern good team as well...like to see any team beat them
Fri 11/03/05 at 15:44
Regular
The_IronFlame wrote:
> Maybe so but we've done well without him in the FA CUP ironically.

Indeed but you havnt played a premiership club yet!
Fri 11/03/05 at 14:21
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Lipe wrote:
> Well done to both of you for stating the obvious.

Why thankyou for your kindness.
Fri 11/03/05 at 14:14
Regular
or†ega wrote:
> Henry definitely out of the FA cup game at the weekend. Think they
> will really miss him considering thier recent record at the reebok.

Maybe so but we've done well without him in the FA CUP ironically.
Fri 11/03/05 at 10:08
Regular
"i love monkeys"
im very glad that arsenal have gone, because they are basically scum on my boot. though i never like to see an english club go out im glad arsenal did
Fri 11/03/05 at 01:25
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I am happy that Arsenal are out of the Champions league as i really can't stand how they play in europe but its a pity as they are an English team (who are mostly made up of overseas players to might i add).
Thu 10/03/05 at 23:54
Regular
Henry definitely out of the FA cup game at the weekend. Think they will really miss him considering thier recent record at the reebok.
Thu 10/03/05 at 20:31
Regular
Well done to both of you for stating the obvious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.