GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE FUTURE OF CONSOLES"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/05/01 at 13:05
Regular
Consoles are becoming even more and more advanced.With the Xbox and the Game cube rumoured to appear sometime near christmas,the future of console could be in the very near future.

The PS2 has got the ability to produce some killer graphics this is one amazing console.
With the Xbox and Gamecube the arrival of the Xbox and the Gamecube they should offer close compitition for the Ps2.

The next step after console will be online gaming,
this is a cheap alterniternitave to cartriges and cd's.
All you have to do is download the games you want of the internet for quick and easy acsess to games.
Online gaming will a wider range of games and gameplay.
Other online players will be able to play the same game as you for a better challenge.

So with more and more people using the internet could this be the future of gaming.
Tue 22/05/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Cheatguru 2 wrote:
> Oh sorry i didn't realise.

You hardly ever do, really.
Tue 22/05/01 at 15:46
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
Oh sorry i didn't realise.
Tue 22/05/01 at 15:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Cheatguru 2 wrote:
> well i'm reasonably new to the internet and the reason my spelling
> is a little bit bad is because i type fairly fast so i appologise if
> i make any mistakes.
I noticed one in youre post goatboy you
> spelled inane instead of insane.

No, I did mean inane.

It means "pointless and defeative of the purpose"
Tue 22/05/01 at 15:29
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
well i'm reasonably new to the internet and the reason my spelling is a little bit bad is because i type fairly fast so i appologise if i make any mistakes.
I noticed one in youre post goatboy you spelled inane instead of insane.
Tue 22/05/01 at 14:24
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
As a proffesional webdesigner, I can categorically tell you, for certain, without a shadow of a doubt:

THE WEBBY CAN NOT TELL IF YOU HAVE CUT AND PASTED

Although I must say, this post contains a startlingly high amount of competence with the English language
Tue 22/05/01 at 13:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ok.

But can you see why we're getting fed up with you and half-life?

I appreciate you've been really trying lately, the number of just stupid posts from you have dropped, and we do appreciate that.

When you 1st came here, you angered a lot of people with inane posts. I can see that you're really trying to post decent stuff, so I will stop with my comments to you.

But please, do try to spell and use proper sentences.
You say you're 15, surely they teach you this stuff at school?
I'm not being hostile to you,I am seriously trying to understand how someone aged 15 lacks basic writing skills.

And, please dont think this is an attack, are you slightly..um..not as quick to learn as others?
If this is the case, then I'll stop attacking you.

There isn't any sarcasm here, if it is that you need a bit longer to get the hang of things, then that's fair enough, we should ease up a bit.
Tue 22/05/01 at 13:27
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
No what i did was i thought the topic out at home and then when i finished writing it i brought it in to copy it to the computer then i eddited anything that was wrong.
Yes webby probbabaly can tell cut and paste.
Tue 22/05/01 at 13:24
Regular
"i'll destroy you al"
will you stop i did it all myself ask webby
Tue 22/05/01 at 13:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
We're only trying to help Guru.

Listen to us.

And dont worry, we have plenty of red crayons to go around
Tue 22/05/01 at 13:20
"High polygon count"
Can Webby tell cut & paste messages? (Genuine question.)

Punctuation, capitalisation, paragraphs, and a reasonably interesting subject. It's not perfect (the spelling of 'alternative' indicates a mild attack of finger-fubar), but these aren't traits we generally associate with your posts!

If you didn't c&p, someone wrote it for you! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.