GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scotland v Wales"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/03/05 at 09:44
Regular
Will Scotland crush Welsh hopes of gabbing a long over due victory?

After three impressive wins in this season's Six Nations, there is much talk about a first Grand Slam since 1978 and a first title since 1994, with a home match against Ireland on 19 March being billed as a championship decider.

but it all depends on what happens in Scotland this weekend.
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:59
Regular
Pfffft, at least the Scottish have a "sexy" accent (or so we've been voted).
People just laugh at the Welsh accent though.
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:58
Regular
Wales To Win!!!!!!!! wrote:
> YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS WE WON IN YOUR FACE JOCK'S

Is that a racist chant? hmmm ? tut tut, good job we can take it, bet Scotland win the booze up in the pub tonight though!
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:54
Regular
Gubbed well and trully gubbed! and gutted better second half for us but utterly bad performance from Scotland
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:47
Regular
Damn.
I didn't notice the clock until just there.

Awww.
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:45
Regular
Actually, they're beginning to pull it back.

That was definately a try there.
Sun 13/03/05 at 16:43
Regular
Aha.
Scotland suck.
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:57
Regular
OMG Did you see Rhys Williams? From one end of the pitch to the other. What a run.
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:52
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha.

We're tearing them apart.
Sun 13/03/05 at 15:20
Regular
"Mole Hole"
I Hate the Welsh with their sheep and daffodils and their random steriod rugby junkies what is the amazingniss?
About 2 years ago they were uter rubbish with their poncing about and being crap.
Thu 10/03/05 at 10:41
Regular
I agree a winner takes all game is always good and makes a change for it not to be England or France going for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.