GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/03/05 at 15:34
Regular
"wow"
I have requested a game for gameaday prize over a week ago but it has not been updated on the winner's list, though the list itself has been updated. Is that normal, it has never happened to me before. I sent them a second email but got no reply. My time limit hasn't expired and as far as i know the game is valid. What's up?
Wed 09/03/05 at 19:14
"period drama"
Vampyr wrote:
> SR can be lazy sometimes, put it in Site bugs, and Kilgore or someone
> will see and you'll get you're "prise"

"You're"
?

Oh dear.
When one is poking fun at another for mistakes in that particular another's spelling etc etc, one must make sure - absolutely sure - that one has not made one mistake oneself. Or even two.
Wed 09/03/05 at 18:53
Regular
"serenity now!"
Sorry I can't actually check at the moment as I'm not in front of my Mac. I'll check through them all tomorrow.
Wed 09/03/05 at 18:51
Regular
"Pwned"
Did you get my claim the other day?
Wed 09/03/05 at 18:17
Regular
"serenity now!"
Depends how long it takes me to process the claim and data processing to submit the order ;) But really it should be just a few days.
Wed 09/03/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Pwned"
Just wondering, how long does it take for the prizes to arrive, on avarage? (From when you claim it)
Wed 09/03/05 at 18:07
Regular
"serenity now!"
I'll deal with this tomorrow and get it sent out to you. Sorry I haven't got round to it, been in another department.
Wed 09/03/05 at 15:42
Regular
"wow"
Vampyr wrote:
> SR can be lazy sometimes, put it in Site bugs, and Kilgore or someone
> will see and you'll get you're "prise"

unforgivable, i'm gonna say it's because the s key is right above the z key. lol
Wed 09/03/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
SR can be lazy sometimes, put it in Site bugs, and Kilgore or someone will see and you'll get you're "prise"
Wed 09/03/05 at 15:34
Regular
"wow"
I have requested a game for gameaday prize over a week ago but it has not been updated on the winner's list, though the list itself has been updated. Is that normal, it has never happened to me before. I sent them a second email but got no reply. My time limit hasn't expired and as far as i know the game is valid. What's up?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.