GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ronaldinho's Strop..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/03/05 at 13:06
Regular
"..."
...now that was comedy gold. Definetly qualifies as a sore loser, but then to have the cheek to play the racism card? Bye bye Barca...
Wed 09/03/05 at 13:06
Regular
"..."
...now that was comedy gold. Definetly qualifies as a sore loser, but then to have the cheek to play the racism card? Bye bye Barca...
Wed 09/03/05 at 13:51
Regular
At least they actually talked to the press afterwards...
Wed 09/03/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
and arent full of themselves, and think they will win everything, and think they have the greatest manager ever to walk the earth, but is actually a ****
Wed 09/03/05 at 16:07
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
You really don't know anything do you, Vampyr? You utter idiot.
Wed 09/03/05 at 16:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's a known fact that Barcelona can't take it when they don't win. There have been plenty of excuses spouted about in the past. Never seen Ronaldinho and Eto'o go into such a huff, though.
Wed 09/03/05 at 16:26
Regular
"Colourless"
Vampyr wrote:
> and arent full of themselves, and think they will win everything

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=120495&forumid=293¤tsort=desc[/URL]
Wed 09/03/05 at 17:01
Regular
"The Modfather"
Vampyr wrote:
> and arent full of themselves, and think they will win everything, and
> think they have the greatest manager ever to walk the earth, but is
> actually a ****

Ronaldinho was quoted as saying that ALL of the English clubs would go out this week. That's obviously taking into account that even Liverpool have a 2 goal advantage.

If you think this isn't being full onf oneself then you need a reality check.

Barca are notoriously bad losers. I've never seen Ronaldinho be anything but sporting when I've seen him play to be fair, but he does smack me as a little dismissive of the English.

I don't think Mourinho is a **** either. Yes he's confident in his ability as a manager. Yes, he is confident that his side would do well. However, you give me a manager with that squad and that transfer budget and you will be showing me a manager who will be confident in the side that he's in charge of.

Mourinho is as far as I can see sticking to the "confidence breeds success" attitude. If he believes in his players and they believe in themselves, they can't go too far wrong.

T
Wed 09/03/05 at 17:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
tken wrote:
> Ronaldinho was quoted as saying that ALL of the English clubs would
> go out this week. That's obviously taking into account that even
> Liverpool have a 2 goal advantage.

*Mis-quoted

He actually said that he didn't think any of the English sides would be competing in the final. Which, I suppose, he's entitled to say, seeing as there's quite a good chance of this being the case. Chelsea have a good chance, but are Liverpool or Arsenal realistically going to get there? Don't think so. Anything can happen, though, and I hope one of them does.

It was the Mirror who suggested Ronaldinho had said that. Would Ronaldinho give an interview for them? Highly unlikely. Have they misinterpreted what he said? Very likely.
Wed 09/03/05 at 17:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
tken wrote:
> Ronaldinho was quoted as saying that ALL of the English clubs would
> go out this week. That's obviously taking into account that even
> Liverpool have a 2 goal advantage.
>
> If you think this isn't being full onf oneself then you need a
> reality check.

How is that being full of himself? Saying Liverpool, Arsenal and Man United will go out are predictions about games that have absolutely nothing to do with him.

Saying Chelsea will go out could be grounds for describing him as full of himself, but what's the difference between his confidence and Mourinho's that you've just defended?
Wed 09/03/05 at 17:17
Regular
"The Modfather"
This is exactly my point. People defend footballers rights to express that their team is going to beat team x on Saturday because they're confident in their own ability. If a manager does the same he's classed as arrogant, up his own a*se, full of himself, talking crap etc etc etc.

T

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.