GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"J Nash - please read"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/03/05 at 04:13
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Not trying to do much aggressive;

J Nash wrote in the "Evolution..." thread:
> Shuuut uuuup.

I Wrote as a reply:
Hey, I had actually closed this thread for once - but when I found out that Strafio & Gerrid are still reading it I thought it would be enought to heat up another arguement. If you don't want to read this, you can just overlook this thread; thats it. I am not trying to be arrogant or something; just telling you that you don't have to be arrogant for things that are not forced upon you.

[here "this thread" = "the evolution thread"]

Just posted it here so that Nash would read it. I don't think he would've come back in the threa to read my reply, so I posted it here again as a new topic.
Wed 09/03/05 at 23:46
Regular
I don't know where I got that from.

For some reason I pictured you as a JAT.
My bad. :-)

So I re-word it:
Winster, you don't have to take MUPPETS so seriously. :-P
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:48
Regular
Strafio wrote:
> Winster, you really don't have to take newbies so seriously.

Um..yer.

Anyway, what the hell?
Wed 09/03/05 at 16:39
Regular
Winster, you really don't have to take newbies so seriously.
You replied like it really mattered.
If someone's being a pest, that's what the ignore button is for. :-)
Wed 09/03/05 at 15:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
A very unsuccessful one.
Wed 09/03/05 at 11:23
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
This is obviously a cry for help.
Wed 09/03/05 at 04:13
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Not trying to do much aggressive;

J Nash wrote in the "Evolution..." thread:
> Shuuut uuuup.

I Wrote as a reply:
Hey, I had actually closed this thread for once - but when I found out that Strafio & Gerrid are still reading it I thought it would be enought to heat up another arguement. If you don't want to read this, you can just overlook this thread; thats it. I am not trying to be arrogant or something; just telling you that you don't have to be arrogant for things that are not forced upon you.

[here "this thread" = "the evolution thread"]

Just posted it here so that Nash would read it. I don't think he would've come back in the threa to read my reply, so I posted it here again as a new topic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.