GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's more embarassing than losing 3-0 at home in the Champions' League last sixteen?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/05 at 22:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Losing 7-2 away.

Unlucky Werder.
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:21
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Sporting are a good side. They're just an unknown factor to most
> people, because Portoguese gootball is unpopular. Liedson can be
> absolutely lethal though.

Yep, there is a reason why he's the top scorer in Superliga ;) I think Sporting have a really good side this year, perhaps their best in the last couple of years it's a shame they're a bit inconsistent though, especially Ricardo. One game he's unbeatable, the next he's worse than Taibi.

Colourless wrote:
> What a genius goal by Job.

Indeed, Middlesborough needed a bit of brilliance just like that to keep their hopes alive.
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:15
Regular
"Colourless"
What a genius goal by Job.
Thu 10/03/05 at 22:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Sporting are a good side. They're just an unknown factor to most people, because Portoguese gootball is unpopular. Liedson can be absolutely lethal though.
Thu 10/03/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
For gods sake
2-3
Thu 10/03/05 at 21:47
Regular
Oh 1-3...

EDIT: OMG, 2-3...Ricardo is having a terrible last 10 minutes. 2nd goal was completely his fault.
Thu 10/03/05 at 21:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I meant in relation to last nights game
Bye bye Middlesborough
Thu 10/03/05 at 21:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Flock wrote:
> I'd say being 3-0 down at home to worse team.

They're obviously not worse if they're winning 3-0.

And really, they don't play worse either. They've played really, really well. I've been surprised by Sporting Lisbon tonight. Clearly the better side, though.
Thu 10/03/05 at 21:41
Regular
Well the Sporting side is full of unknown talent and tbh they have the better team. 20 minutes left...bye bye Middlesborough.
Thu 10/03/05 at 21:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'd say being 3-0 down at home to worse team.

Middlesborough 0 Sporting Lisbon 3
What a terrible shame :)

Come on Newcastle!
Wed 09/03/05 at 20:31
Regular
"0228"
Pachanga wrote:
> Watch us (Liverpool) get Lyon or Chelsea...
>
> If we go thro of course

I'm beginning to think you will, Liverpool are currently 2-0 up meaning Leverkusen need 5 to go through because Liverpool would have the away goal advantage now if it finished 5-5 on aggregate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.