GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT4"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/03/05 at 11:44
Regular
"hey"
Any1 got GT4 yet?
Tue 08/03/05 at 11:44
Regular
"hey"
Any1 got GT4 yet?
Tue 08/03/05 at 11:45
Regular
Wrong forum. but no, I haven't yet. It isn't out until tomorrow is it?

Not that I intend to buy it anyway, I wasn't that impressed by Prologue.
Tue 08/03/05 at 11:46
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
Apparently cars don't take damage, there's pointless license tests and the opponents stick to the race lines like scalectrix cars.

*Not Getting it*
Tue 08/03/05 at 11:47
Regular
Pretty much sums it up.
Tue 08/03/05 at 11:51
Regular
"hot cake!"
wwee!
Tue 08/03/05 at 12:02
Regular
"hot cake!"
wot m8!
Tue 08/03/05 at 12:25
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Don Vittorio wrote:
as you have learned to string a sentance up.

What was it's crime? :D
Tue 08/03/05 at 13:05
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
GT4 will be amazing. There's not a console racing game out there that can touch it. It looks better than Forza for a start.

In addition, the physics are better. And for those of you who actually play Forza, pay close attention to the "damage". If you race an Enzo into a wall at 183 MPH, the car should break... smash up.. force you to retire. The damage in Forza is extrememtly poor quality. I'd rather GT4 left damage out if they feel they can't do it to match the quality of the rest of the game.

Don't go by what other people say when they slant a game. If you have a PS2, get GT4. It's fun, rewarding, and offers the same gameplay time, if not more, than a top RPG.

It's not online, which is a shame, but you can't beat blitzing a DB9 round Trial Mountain in the middle of June with the sunshining and a nice breeze through the window. Unless of course you OWN a DB9, then i'd expect you to take it to the Isle of Man and give it a workout!
Tue 08/03/05 at 13:09
Regular
"The definitive tag"
There appears to be one huge drawback to the immense car list. It's mostly made up of Honda's, Mazda's and Nissan's. Nice cars but surely something a little more original could have been used to fill the space.
Tue 08/03/05 at 15:25
"period drama"
Chr1s wrote:
>Nice cars but surely
> something a little more original could have been used to fill the
> space.

It's GT.
The most original thing that's happened is the slight repackaging.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.