GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X -box"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/04/00 at 19:40
Regular
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone remember Microsoft bringing out any decent games?
It's a PC company, not a console company and it will FLOP.
Up their with the PSX2, the dolphin the dreamcast and EVEN THE PSX AND N64 WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN GAMES? NO CHANCE!!!!!!!!
X - BOX will flop, X - BOX will flop, X- BOX will flop

come on join in with me!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 05/04/00 at 19:40
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone remember Microsoft bringing out any decent games?
It's a PC company, not a console company and it will FLOP.
Up their with the PSX2, the dolphin the dreamcast and EVEN THE PSX AND N64 WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN GAMES? NO CHANCE!!!!!!!!
X - BOX will flop, X - BOX will flop, X- BOX will flop

come on join in with me!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 06/04/00 at 03:58
IDIOT
thats all i have to say
TheBest wrote:
: HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!
:
: Does anyone remember Microsoft bringing out any decent games?
: It's a PC company, not a console company and it will FLOP.
: Up their with the PSX2, the dolphin the dreamcast and EVEN THE PSX AND N64 WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN GAMES? NO CHANCE!!!!!!!!
: X - BOX will flop, X - BOX will flop, X- BOX will flop
:
: come on join in with me!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 06/04/00 at 17:53
I agree with you EvilChimp.

EvilChimp wrote:
: IDIOT
: thats all i have to say
: TheBest wrote:
: : HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!
: :
: : Does anyone remember Microsoft bringing out any decent games?
: : It's a PC company, not a console company and it will FLOP.
: : Up their with the PSX2, the dolphin the dreamcast and EVEN THE PSX AND N64 WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN GAMES? NO CHANCE!!!!!!!!
: : X - BOX will flop, X - BOX will flop, X- BOX will flop
: :
: : come on join in with me!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 06/04/00 at 23:20
Sony entered the console market and came up trumps. They will win again with ps2 .The X box will probably do well also. Give it a chance. It might even be better than ps2

Johan wrote:
: I agree with you EvilChimp.
:
: EvilChimp wrote:
: : IDIOT
: : thats all i have to say
: : TheBest wrote:
: : : HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!
: : :
: : : Does anyone remember Microsoft bringing out any decent games?
: : : It's a PC company, not a console company and it will FLOP.
: : : Up their with the PSX2, the dolphin the dreamcast and EVEN THE PSX AND N64 WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN GAMES? NO CHANCE!!!!!!!!
: : : X - BOX will flop, X - BOX will flop, X- BOX will flop
: : :
: : : come on join in with me!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 08/04/00 at 00:02
I just want to say they should leave the consoles to the japanese. Who remembers atari jaguar and 3DO? they came and went- quickly! I was owned nearly all the consoles that came out and was once loyal to sega and nintendo but I have to say that PSX is now ahead and with the PSX2, Sony will continue to dominate.
Maybe the X-Box may put up more of a fight than 3DO, etc but I dont think it will last. It will probably suffer from crashes like PCs and next they will bring out patches for their games cos they couldnt get them right the first time!
Sat 08/04/00 at 20:48
I agree with you completely TheBest and I don't think you're an idiot like some gimps do. What's the X-Box's best game going to be? Flight Simulator 2000? No thanks. The specs may be good and the memory and power may be brilliant, but how are they going to use it? Microsoft Golf 2001? Microsoft Publisher: Special Console Edition? Microsoft Word: Console Edition? Again, no thanks. I'd much prefer Metal Gear Solid 2 or Gran Turismo 2000, not Microsoft Games Legacy, with Publisher, Word, Spreadsheets, Bill Gates' way to earn money, Musical Instruments, Microsoft Air Fighter or some load of bull like that. Please, Bill Gates, I ask you to stop wasting money on a console that's going to play sad games, and make some decent games so then you can make a console with good games as well as specs! The Playstation 2 is going to rule the console world for a while. The X-Box may sell but people will be unhappy with the amount of quality games they can buy. In other words, there aren't going to be ANY quality games that they're gonna buy! I advise you all not to buy the X-Box and buy the Playstation 2 or the Dolphin where you will get a brilliant console AND brilliant games.
Oh yeah, one more thing, what or who is going to be the mascot for Microsoft? Playstation have Crash Bandicoot and Spyro, Nintendo have Mario and Sega have Sonic. What could Microsoft have? The woman air hostess on Flight Simulator? A monkey version of Bill Gates? (Although he already is a monkey!)Or maybe they could have a little trumpet from Musical Instruments going round a jungle world!
Hopeless, if you ask me. Hopeless.
Ant

TheBest wrote:
: HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!
:
: Does anyone remember Microsoft bringing out any decent games?
: It's a PC company, not a console company and it will FLOP.
: Up their with the PSX2, the dolphin the dreamcast and EVEN THE PSX AND N64 WHO ACTUALLY HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN GAMES? NO CHANCE!!!!!!!!
: X - BOX will flop, X - BOX will flop, X- BOX will flop
:
: come on join in with me!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.