GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"500"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/03/05 at 10:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
My 500th SR birthday*

* with this account

Praise me.
Tue 08/03/05 at 00:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh and I'm 1602

How sad
Tue 08/03/05 at 00:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What what?
Mon 07/03/05 at 23:49
Regular
"8==="
Sheepy's clammy hands made you grow up quick. :D
Mon 07/03/05 at 23:24
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> Khazar, I think that's right or pretty
> close.

Pretty close I believe, still doesn't look right however. Seems odd that I begun posting here when I was about 14, could of sworn I was younger.
Mon 07/03/05 at 23:22
Regular
"8==="
Yeah, I've looked at about 5 topics in GC today, I remember when I used to find three quarters of the first page full of good threads/comedy gold.
Mon 07/03/05 at 23:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, that sounds pretty close. Khazar, I think that's right or pretty close.

A lot of the old guys on that list don't post or appear every so often and disappear into the night again. Armitage Shanks was here not that long ago. Very brief appearance though.
Mon 07/03/05 at 23:20
Regular
General chat just makes me weep, there's people who I could probably get along with posting here, but at the same time the mindless crap distracts me from this and makes me close the window :(
Mon 07/03/05 at 23:19
Regular
"8==="
Stryke's around. Usually pops up when a political discussion arises.

There was a noob called time warp, time_warp or timewarp, must've been a reg mucking about under a similar name to the poster you remember.
Mon 07/03/05 at 23:19
Regular
Attention deficit disorder or something, I remember being swept up in some childish petition to get him unbanned if I remember rightly. How could I forget you as well Grandprix, especially after saying hello to you recently :P

Ah, and Armitage Shanks, wonderful name - only a king can be named after a brand of urinal - but is he still around?

I take it Jess and Phil (Iguana and Reaper/whatever he changed his name to) don't post here much anymore?
Mon 07/03/05 at 23:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
MJ wrote:
> Time warp isn't some annoying noob no,
> his brother went under the name Kazaa (might have been spelt
> differently)

Yeah, it was spelt differently but I can't quite picture it. He got banned I think because he had some kind of condition and he lost it and started swearing all over the place.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.