GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Poker, anyone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/03/05 at 23:15
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Does anyone here play poker?
We play at school probably every lunch in the common room, and have been doing so for about a year now and have started playing for money.
And I have always been one of the better players, and we really play for pride in the fact we can win. Recently i have been becoming better and better.

With about 6 - 8 players every day, £1 buy in, the winner gets a good sum of money every day, especially if we play 2 games.

Last week I won every game, and came home with £30 by the end of the week and won every game this week and made £15.
£45 in two weeks is pretty good i think.

Im thinking of signing up to online poker. But im a bit cautious about losing money. If i win some more at school and get enough money, i think i'll do it.
Sun 06/03/05 at 23:24
Regular
"HOME PC 4 SALE/SWAP"
one of the best poker sites on the net is "true poker" its good and hosts to many ppl from around the world,you also have play money tables which you may find usfull to play till u get used to the site, gl in your quest, win big and keep away from sharks!!!
Sun 06/03/05 at 23:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I play a bit of poker. The only money games I play are freerolls on the net because I don't like to gamble. Won about £120 in total over about 6 months, which isn't bad.
Sun 06/03/05 at 23:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Hang on. Link is crap.
Sun 06/03/05 at 23:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ok, there is a poker room online, but I lost the link....find it and, 'woo-hoo!'
Sun 06/03/05 at 23:19
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Sun 06/03/05 at 23:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
What year you in then?
Sun 06/03/05 at 23:15
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Does anyone here play poker?
We play at school probably every lunch in the common room, and have been doing so for about a year now and have started playing for money.
And I have always been one of the better players, and we really play for pride in the fact we can win. Recently i have been becoming better and better.

With about 6 - 8 players every day, £1 buy in, the winner gets a good sum of money every day, especially if we play 2 games.

Last week I won every game, and came home with £30 by the end of the week and won every game this week and made £15.
£45 in two weeks is pretty good i think.

Im thinking of signing up to online poker. But im a bit cautious about losing money. If i win some more at school and get enough money, i think i'll do it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.