GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Free Websites"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/03/05 at 17:42
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Are there any free websites that i can make? I have used MSN Groups and Freewebs, but they are both quite bad. Any help apprechiated. Thanks.
Wed 09/03/05 at 15:02
Regular
"Captain to you."
tripod are pretty good 20mb space 1 gig transfer a month.

i want one with alot more space but for free, :( i'm so greedy
Wed 09/03/05 at 13:46
Regular
"go to sleep..."
well if your diggy doggy desperate try geocities, pretty smelly rubbish though if you know your stuff like moi
Wed 09/03/05 at 13:15
Mon 07/03/05 at 14:15
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
[URL]http://freeola.com[/URL]
Sun 06/03/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Digging!"
www.portland.co.uk have free subdomains which I use and they are generally good, but you have to know what you are doing to use them, i.e. you need to at least know HTML and how to use FTP.
Sun 06/03/05 at 17:42
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Are there any free websites that i can make? I have used MSN Groups and Freewebs, but they are both quite bad. Any help apprechiated. Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.